Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Godholio posted:

He got busted last night loving around in the mud after hopping over this chicken wire.

Logan looks almost exactly like my GSD Archer did when he was that age. Here he is now:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

ROPES CURE NIGGERS posted:

You and me both.

That episode left so many questions unanswered. WAS he molesting the dog?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Archer enjoying his brand new kiddie pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BlRWncHQ0Q

His enjoyment is more readily seen in the video
vvvvvvvv

GoGoGadget fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 27, 2013

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Archer every day when I go to work, apparently.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Getting ready to pee

Getting ready to see the vet

Going to sleep

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Godholio posted:

I've seen that face way too much in the past few days. He's really being a pain in the rear end.

It's amazing how much he looks like Archer in markings and everything. If I remember correctly, Archer is like 4-5 months older? Uh, just so you're prepared...it's going to get worse. Archer is becoming a real adorable rear end in a top hat through his "puberty" stage. It's apparently really common for them to become worse around this time as they test their boundaries and re-evaluate their place in the pack. Archer still knows everything I've taught him, because he does everything perfectly WHEN HE WANTS TO. Otherwise he's a handful.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

ElMaligno posted:

bam u dead

I need to learn how to teach my dog to do this.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Archer with his new favorite toy....a Jolly Ball, apparently designed for horses.

And tired after a long play session

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-fp2rUHJ8

Don't ask me why my wife decided to record it that way...I hate when people do that.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Is it sad that I can find more of Archer's family history online than I can of my own? I found pictures of his mother and father and his mother's parents in shows, just by searching their names. Definitely takes after his mother.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Godholio posted:

Logan hates the goddamn vacuum. And brooms, he does the same thing for brooms. If we leave one of these things out he'll sometimes just charge up to it barking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJWevr8RwI

Archer is exactly the same way. He flips his poo poo when someone is sweeping, or even worse, raking. He cries and howls and attacks the rake. German Shepherds must have some sort of issue with household chores.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Please tell me you didn't let fedora guy back there touch Dakota

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Was eating dinner last night and I felt like someone was watching me. I look down to see this.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Archer did the same exact thing. Next stop is pillows. Never allow him to be alone with pillows.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Archer did this poo poo one day because Kevin Bacon was on the TV. He does not like Kevin Bacon.

Guarding the Christmas tree

Enjoying an ice cream

A cropped version that makes him look like he has a pretty kickin' rad haircut

GoGoGadget fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Dec 10, 2013

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Mad Dragon posted:

Did he watch the first few episodes of The Following, too?

Why yes, he did. We have a few largely uninteresting videos of him watching them very intently from the chase.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Godholio posted:

After spending all night being mopy, confused by the cone, insanely cuddly (wanted his face/head petted), and occasionally wimpering to himself, Logan appears to be feeling ok today. He ran up and down the stairs, sprinted across the yard, and jumped up when I got home today. He's still wearing the cone, so I'm pretty sure he's going to snap his goddamn neck because he still gets hooked on walls, furniture, and people...but now he's doing it at speed.

We had Archer get...whatever stomach surgery bigger breeds usually need, at the same time he was neutered. So it was double tough since he couldn't run or jump for like two weeks. Well, physically he COULD but he wasn't supposed to.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Here is a comparison shot of Archer when we got him and Archer a couple months ago.

That rug got pretty faded

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

http://youtu.be/rGmbEtpSzXc

Here is Archer running around with our neighbor's puppy after not being able to go outside much because of the rain.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Hello is this where I post pictures of my dogs?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Archer and Albus. Archer is named after Captain Jonathan Archer from Enterprise NOT Sterling Archer! Albus is a rescue from Puppy Rescue Spain.

Archer's first Christmas

Archer's first (And I think only...) ice cream

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

WarpedNaba posted:

Why was he dressed as Hitler?

Well, he IS from just outside of Köln

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

PenisMonkey posted:

I was eating something.

Saved this for memes

Albus was tuckered out after jumping around and rearranging furniture by throwing himself into it.

GoGoGadget fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Oct 14, 2017

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Two tired pups

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

GoGoGadget fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 25, 2017

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget