Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I'm night foreman on a drilling rig in KRG. One of of our day foremen found this little guy digging through the trash outside our mess hall and decided to take him in.

That was about 10 days ago. He took him into Erbil to a vet he knows and got him his shots. He hopes to bring him back to the US after his next hitch in April.

So far his favorite games are chew on the plastic bottle and tug against the wall.

Of course his favorite activity by far is napping

http://i.imgur.com/9DVq5LN.gifv

And lastly he got his first bath today. He was not happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

I was going to say Kangal, that's one big pup.

Kangal is our guess as well. They're pretty coming herding dogs here and there are a couple of herds of sheep on the mountain where we are drilling

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

poor pup got the hiccups
http://i.imgur.com/ikz9PMs.gifv

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Mike-o posted:

Please pet your dogs. Please pet them a lot. Yesterday I ran over a dog, came out of nowhere. Kid and their dad were on the side of the road and I'm guessing they lost control of the dog. It was a really busy street and I didn't see him until the last second. The kid was screaming bloody murder. So yeah. Please hug and pet your dogs, and gently caress I hope the dog lived.

Oh gently caress. I'm sorry that happened.

So I'm getting a little concerned that Simrit the rig pup might be a touch racist. He sits on the stoop of our office trailer and barks at all the Arabs and Kurds that walk by but not the white dudes.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Your dog looks like a salty motherfucker chomping on a cigar

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Someone discovered leg humps!

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

omg so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

anyhow my pug, when he was a puppy you could hold on your hand, came up to me one day when I stopped by to let him out and play with him, splayed out on all four legs all of sudden, and started choking something up.

It freaked me out and I thought he was gonna die :smith:

then he spit out a chunk of wood the size of a bic lighter and carried on. it was loving crazy. I think that settled him down. Until he ate a die I think it was. A good tip for these sort of situations is to keep peroxide handy, because a cap full of that (depending on weight probably) is pretty good at forcing them to vomit everything up.

Makes me miss my pug. Wife sent me these a few days ago.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

This came up in my morning Facebook feed - it's Zipper's first haircut when she was just 4 months old (about 2 weeks after we adopted her):

Zipper appears to be at least 1/64th giraffe

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Here's my pug when he's a little happier

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Mar 6, 2016

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/m4WZsjQ.webm

Simrit got another bath today. And he is fired up about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Simrit fell into the reserve pit and got a bunch of heavy oil on him (think road tar). So the fellas had to take the clippers to him to get it all off of him.