Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

the George Washington of breadfucking
I love how, by taking the piss out of "important" comedy, Norm is to some extent doing something of the same ilk, the difference being that for whatever reason it's actually funny when he does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

Vagithug posted:

Eget tweeted that there will be no new podcast tonight :(

Cathy Griffin pulled out (Like Fred Stoller on her couch)

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

Veruca Sault?

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

that frog joke was great but i can't help but think it would have been better if adam did it and hosed up the punchline at the last second.

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

As bad a fit as Helberg was, it was amusing to watch him quickly realize how in over his head he was, and how clearly he was not enjoying himself.
Koechner was just bland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

Fly McCool posted:

I'm hoping they book Roseanne soon because she's has been vilified for being "crazy" or whatever and Norm seems to have a pretty interesting history, at least anecdotally, as a writer on that show.

What if Norm came to the set early and found Rosanne washing her fat rear end in the sink?

• Locked thread