Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Evil Agita posted:

So this podcast is dead right?

"Live is still on Summer break." -Video Podcast Network as of 7 hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The hiatus has been extended from "Summer" to "Indefinite."

So, basically, Norm finally finds a medium where he can't fail and flakes out.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Stop bumping this thread, guys, you're making me sad.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Ein posted:

He did a Youtube awards thing in December it seems.

What a goddamn trainwreck. What's the bowtie guy's name? I need to know so I never accidentally look at his stupid ugly face again.

"You guys are two funny females." - dickless rear end in a top hat in a cardigan

Irish Joe fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Feb 8, 2014

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Its this site's administrator twitting to a bunch of nobodies and Queen Latifah.

This is Norm's Twitter:

(I guess Norm favorite'd it)

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Holy poo poo its happening!

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Holy poo poo Norm's breast cancer joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk&t=73s

:lol:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Its happening!

OH poo poo ITS REALLY HAPPENING!

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I keep forgetting Norm and Sandler are peers given that Norm dresses and acts like a 60 year old and Sandler dresses and acts like a sad 40 year old tenuously clinging to his faded youth in a desperate attempt to ignore the fact that life is fleeting and ethereal.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Bloody Holly posted:

Veruca Sault?

The last of the Gen Xers are going through their mid-life crises. Garbage and No Doubt also had reunions last year for some reason.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I performed in front of black audiences--African-American audiences as I like to call them..

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Is Todd Glass supposed to be funny? I keep hearing him on radio shows but he never says or does anything that makes me laugh.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

kolby posted:

I was so bummed to see Todd Glass had a Part 2 but this might have ended up being my favorite one yet. All because of Norm.

Yeah, Norm was running double duty because God knows Glass wasn't giving him anything to work with.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

rear end Catchcum posted:

One of the head writers for the podcast is a funny young comic named Sean O'Connor and his album, James Dean Type, came out last week on A Special Thing Records. You should all check it out.

Its great how your girlfriend politely laughs every time a joke doesn't land. Marry that woman.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
He was in A Minute with Stan Hooper on Fox. Also, The Sports Show with Norm MacDonald, which wasn't technically a sitcom, but should still count for something.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

That's the schedule from 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BP5zhx-PfA

• Locked thread