Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012

lessthankyle posted:

One of my favorite moments from the Larry King episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpKgXcDNuo4&t=46m15s

Good God, Larry...

Haha, that was great... I had only listened to that interview first time around, rather than watched, but watching the part of the Nick Swardson episode where they replay that clip makes it twice as funny. I hadn't expected that podcast vs youtube would have made such a difference.

For the poster who asked where ep 11 is, there wasn't one recorded this week, but the 'network' says show is meant to be back on Monday. But, given the format, I really wonder how long the show can run for- what happens when Norm runs out of old showbiz pals to invite on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012

Price Check posted:

Amazing stuff. I was crying laughing for the last twenty minutes or so, especially when Norm would pile on to what Gilbert was saying about Adam.

Totally- same here, that episode was incredible.

The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012

Bundt Cake posted:

It says hes on an extended hiatus for the summer

Since the Andy Dick episode at end of May, Norm has recorded only once in 5 weeks. Hope I'm wrong, but this new 'extended hiatus' doesn't sound very promising for future the show :(

The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

Do you think anyone's going to let him give up on this show that quickly when it's become so popular so fast? Norm's popular as gently caress still, and he's probably generated a ton of ad revenue for VPN.

Had a look on the show's youtube channel, and he does have a lot more views than I would have guessed, a lot more than the last time I checked... probably about 800k in total. The Russell Brand show was #1 with just over 100,000 views. I don't know anything about the economics of professional video podcasting, but those do seem decent numbers. I think you could be right about the ad revenue. I am more optimistic about the show returning now.

The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012

Pilot Jim posted:

Norm tweeted to Rob Schneider earlier tonight, "see you on the podcast". I don't know if Rob has a podcast, but I'm going to take the optimistic route and hope that means Norm's show is coming back soon.

Yep, the context was Norm inviting Schneider onto his video podcast, and Rob replying "Anytime". So certainly sounds like at least one new episode coming up soon. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Quaid
Jun 29, 2012
Norm rules

• Locked thread