Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Norm had a great little Twitter rant last night about his time working on "Roseanne" and comedians being labeled "difficult" and "crazy".

Pretty cool read: http://rossluippold.tumblr.com/post/85530825409/i-love-what-norm-macdonald-had-to-say-about-the-nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Norm's been going through a bit of a resurgence the past couple of years, and I couldn't be happier. Will somebody (not Comedy Central) give this guy a show and just leave him alone to do it?

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

rest his guts posted:

Or a sitcom loosely structured around Norm's real life in which he abuses Adam Egret in between trying to get back into smoking, reading literature and writing jokes about the holocaust.

I'm all for this. I could watch him abuse Adam Egret all day.

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Odddzy posted:

A lot of comedians consider Norm as a maniac in life but never went into it. Knowing he's a gambling addict, it wouldn't surprise me he's an addict to other stuff too. One of his best friends for a long time was Artie Lang after all.

Artie has always sworn up and down he's never seen Norm drink or do any drugs. Only gambling. Who knows though.

• Locked thread