Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Saw Norm in Chicago the other night, he looks like he's in pretty good shape! He repeated a lot of material, but idgaf, it was really fun and he'd sprinkle in some new details here and there. People like to shout things at him a lot and I think it's hilarious how he kind of takes it in stride and responds occasionally.

He also introduced his opening act over the speaker system: "NOW, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've allll been waiting for ... (opener's name that I can't remember :() " That was pretty hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

During Norm's set in Chicago last week, there were a couple of girls clearly brought by the insistence of their boyfriends who were bored to tears, one of which stated, and I quote "I'm gonna need more to drink for this" as soon as Norm started talking and got up a couple times during the set.

They were in a VIP area lol

Didn't bother me at all 'cause I was watching Norm and having a great time.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

YEa it's wrong, so what. Norm train keeps on rollin' baby

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Larry King for sure

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lmfao hell yes. I'm ready for MORE NORM!!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He is an impressionist.

Yeah exactly. Impressions are, uh, what he does? Dana Carvey without impressions would be like taking away Carrot Top's props

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

hog fat posted:

This season has been a real fuckin snoozer so far. Except for the Sarah Silverman episode. And Merchant
\

Okay, retards. Didn't want to have to resort to this but some cuckolfucks need to 'remove head from sphincter', per the adage.

Norm is not gay. Gau people are just inherently funny. This is what he meant when he said comedy is a live thing; and that there is nonthing cynical about replicating what makes people laugh.

What?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

I'm pretty sure the episodes shot last year are heavily edited because they had lots of no-longer-relevant election jokes

How are you so sure? Did you hear a rumor or something to this effect?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Harminoff posted:

I was always under the impression that he was doing it all. I can't imagine that many people working on this show, it's numbers aren't that big.

I wish I could remember where I read this, but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned they have (had?) at least one writer helping

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

whoa

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/932639280865804289

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I knew I should have ripped those from YouTube

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Ccs posted:

This channel reposted all the videos so grab em while you can!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCtIqsEiWuJj1J-Agdx27T2g?videos

Nice. thanks. Done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

• Locked thread