Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
How the balls do i find a safe space to sleep in a world with hordes on?

They just inexorably seem to show up no matter what kind of distances i travel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

What's a good way to train Mechanics up to 2? I can't find a book and i really want to fix up this sidecar motorcycle.

There's a perfectly serviceable van next door but dude, sidecar motorcycle

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

MOTHER OF gently caress

Dragged my wheelbarrow into a gun store and a loving Hulk brought down the roof on it.

All that food and gear, lost like tears in rain :negative:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Ok, i salvaged most of my stuff, thanks for the tip.

If i saw the barrel off my Saiga can i fit it in a holster?

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Oh god help which guns do i want to take with me. I got a full gunsmithing/ reloading set so i guess ammo is not a big problem but i am just paralyzed with choice.

I guess the Saiga is overkill since my close combat needs are fulfilled by hydraulic-powered Muay Thai and my crack stockpile

George Rouncewell fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 13, 2015

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

They can't fit in mein wheelbarrow and my murderbike is not yet operational :supaburn:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Ok, someone spoiler me where i need to take Military Black Boxes? I tried labs and military outposts/bunkers but didn't find anything relevant.

This character is already pretty much immortal and i wanna check that out before mutating myself beyond recognition.

edit:

Wales Grey posted:

Just for you, I've made a pair of mods that remove all the Weaboo and Furry crap. Just create a folder for each in your Cataclysm mods folder, named whatever you like, and save the text file as "modinfo.json". Just be aware that you can still start with Ninjitsu and other weaboo martial arts and get trained by NPCs in martial arts, as I'm still working out how to blacklist mutations.
Muay Thai is not weeaboo poo poo. It is the proper way to knee motherfuckers in the face :argh:

George Rouncewell fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jun 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

"You gain a mutation called Slimy!"