Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

I'm completely lost and have no idea what's going on. I'll be at my bunker.

If you need any diplomatic or mineral stuff just call me. If you plan to nuke India please give me a 5 minute warning to close the windows!

Also Iapetus sucks!

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

At least you got killed by Indiana Jones.

No he didn't, because he removed fedoras from the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

If you need any diplomatic or mineral stuff just call me. If you plan to nuke India please give me a 5 minute warning to close the windows!

Also Iapetus sucks!
The reason why you cant easily swap a swappable battery is that the devs think that it was too easy for a player to harvest swappable batteries.

Now if you want to be able to build a UPS charging station, you need to either have 15 strength or find a mechanic book with a lifting implement recipe.

What? You just want to have fun with this rogue-like zombie smashing game by driving a death killdozer with turrets up and down the street while drinking pine needle tea? Tough luck, btw, 30 straight days eating deluxe scrambled eggs are not healthy, now you must spend 30 real life minutes watching your character sleeping.

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

Also Iapetus sucks!
Is it worth it to use the experimental builds, or should I stick with the D version?