Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Roberto_Silencio posted:

So far, so good. :dance:

Yeah, until you feed It enough to restore Its strength and allow It to awaken from Its eons-long slumber...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
I actually really like the idea of 'targeted' mutagens. It makes sense in the same way that having CBMs only have one bionic rather than a group makes sense, while keeping the inherent chaos of mutation.

Oh, and what the gently caress does the hand cannon CBM fire, that it bounces off of insect chitin?

Some more mutations, categories, and bionics would be a glorious thing. Skull Guns for everyone!

E: Oh, and seeing the Crawl thread reminded me of something else: what about a starting 'profession' that randomly chooses one of the mutation categories, and randomly gives you mutations over the game, biased toward the category it chose (thinking of Crawl's Demonspawn here). Maybe have it preclude most traits as a balance (except possibly Robust Genetics, and Android or other traits that don't affect mutations?)

On that thought, seems like Android would make more sense as a profession, maybe. I dunno, just spitballing, I'm gonna go to sleep now :v:

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Jun 14, 2013