Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sckye
Apr 6, 2012

Toplowtech posted:

Yes there is a "foldable frame" but once i built a cart with that foldable frame i have no idea on how to fold it. Do i need to add a saddle or controls to have access to that option?

Make sure you're using the folding wire basket (instead of a, say, cargo space), then press "g" while standing on top of it and select "Fold".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sckye
Apr 6, 2012
I just had my first "holy poo poo" moment.

I had my dude equipped with light survivor armor, was rocking a fully modded and accurized reflex recurve bow and metal arrows and was feeling rather invincible, as everything fell before me.

And then I came across a Zombie Hulk, flanked by a few Z-9's and 2 corossive zombies. I got cocky and let him get really close to me, then started putting arrows in him and trying to kite. Key word being "trying to", as I realized he was gaining on me. Instead of doing the smart thing and either running or using my foldable basket as mobile cover, I continued the kiting tactic, right up until a giant green fist planted me in a car half a screen away.
"That's just fine", I think, reasoning out that I've gained too much distance from this for the hulk to be any threat at all. But then I try to move away from the car and the game tells me I lack the strength to remove myself from it. Apparently I got hit so hard I got embedded in the car. Still, I had 15 or so arrows and a katana as a backup, so I'm not panicking...

Until I catch sight of the corrosive zombies, who start spitting acid on me while a giant green rear end in a top hat is trying to kill me. Luckily, when the hulk finally got in melee range, his health was low enough that a katana hit finished him off, before he could punch me into another car. Then I switched back to the bow and discovered I was out of arrows. And I still couldn't free myself from the wrecked car, so I was stuck.
Now, if the AI was smart, it'd just spit acid on me until I melted. But, no doubt lured by my delicious brains (which were the whole reason I was in this situation), they came straight for me, occasionally spitting acid at me, but the survivor gear held. After both of them got close enough to get introduced to some hanzo steel, I had to remove parts of the car, so I could get some reasonably high bash damage steel bit to smash the car with, until I was finally free.

Short version - do not gently caress with hulks and don't get cocky, or you'll get punched into a car.