Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

Starting out, should I use any of the pre-included mods? Iím willing to use even the sillier ones if they make for better gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

So if Iím reading the firearms grinding section correctly, you can raise pistols/rifles by just firing it at anything until level three, then you need to shoot at creatures after that?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

After some initial frustration, this game is very satisfying once you start getting the mechanics down. After a heart-wrenching run into town, itís a very comfy feeling to find a cabin, close the blinds, and read books for a few days while snacking on junk food. This is my Animal Crossing.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

Wondering if thereís a guide about clothing choices. As a melee character, whatís a good balance between protection and nimbleness? Just a survivor suit with nothing else already takes 15% off melee skill.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

View player info with @, the top center panel shows encumberance values and their effects.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

The readme for UndeadPeople says that itís intended for experimental, does it still work with the latest Stable?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

I spent so much time and resources clearing out a shipwreck for the first time. The loot was poo poo. At least I have plenty of razorclaw caviar. :(

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

I recently discovered the joy of whizzing around on a bike while poking zeds with my spear. It might be slow as hell, but now I can keep an eye out for plate mail to complete my knight cosplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

as requested

What's good mid to late game armor to shoot for? All survivor gear?