Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

palamedes posted:

Welp I guess that covers all my paper needs. Thanks, I guess I got discouraged when I couldn't butcher the books and never tried disassembling from inventory.

Cataclysm: I got discouraged when I couldn't butcher the books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Well, what did you expect when you picked the 'broken cyborg' option?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
They fixed that in a recent experimental.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Inadequately posted:

Hadn't checked out this thread in a while, good to know the development team remains as terrible as ever. I'll keep sticking to the last stable until they introduce something absolutely amazing, as soon as they're done with fursuit pattern customization.

lol

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

:gonk:

:dogbutton:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Inadequately posted:

For people who've gotten far into the latest stable/experimentals, is the fungus evolution fixed yet? The last time I tried becoming a fungal mutant, I would inevitably end up with the mutation that only allowed me to consume fungal fruits. There was no way to obtain fungal fruits once you hit that point, and no way to devolve yourself because that mutation would flush any purifier out of your system, so you were doomed to a slow, eventual death from starvation.

If that issue isn't fixed I'm just turning off fungi because they are the worst.

By then you should be spawning more bushes every time you eat a fruit. Or you could just get more from your friendly local fungus patch.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
It would be cool if this thread literally ever talked about anything but changes you don't like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
It's kind of sad that the "no weed so my dad doesn't yell at me" mod is in the default download and actual good poo poo lingers for ages before anyone even notices it.