Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Author of the battery overhaul here.

In my defense, I originally proposed it as a mod.. Some of the main devs said to mainline it because "it was going to be anyhow".

Also worth noting that it involves no new C++ code. It can be completely reversed with a JSON mod.

Beyond that, I don't really know what to say besides I am sorry that it isn't enjoyable. I sincerely doubt that the cat can be placed back into the bag at this point in the master branch, though as I said, it can be fully reversed with nothing but JSON mods. Sounds like there is at least interest in that here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

reignofevil posted:

If they added a level 1 or level 2 electronics recipe that let me hook up a bunch of small batteries/big batteries/whatever to be used in tools that aren't strictly compatible I'd be a lot more accepting of this change and you could probably get that done with some real-life know how so it ought to be right up the designers alley.

Edit- also I havent messed around with the game since this change for all I know they already did.

I did this, yes.

There is also the "legacy migration" mod that lets you unload the old powder batteries from the new containers and put them into whatever you like, so you can still approximate the old system right now!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah. They changed the length of a turn from 6 secs to 1 sec, which is good.

They decided the massive repercussions from that decision could be left for later, which is less good.

Most of the glaring issues from experimental right now can be traced back to that change.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

zedprime posted:

We're gonna get a modular food crafting system and then the monkey paws gonna curl because the system will involve simulations of antinutrient factors, vitamin solvation, and vitamin degradation to plug into the whole vitamin system.

I mean, the game's cooking already does nutrient and calorie "inheritance" from component recipes so... Probably?

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I haven't seriously played or developed for cataclysm since I hurt myself in late June. My last contribution was a major UPS power fix, but I may need to mess around with Cata again. I believe they've put a feature freeze in place for 0.E as well. (Source)

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Roobanguy posted:

lol i just realized that the debug menu text info got changed to this legendary tweet

https://twitter.com/Fetusberry/status/1114364382606053378

There was an issue where that text had zero line breaks in it, causing the debug menu to become unacceptably wide. Thats what I remember about that text in cata the most.

Blame Kevin for that one.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

This is a little late, but the feature freeze for the 0.E release is in effect. In theory, this means that the next stable release is imminent (assuming someone can figure out the roadblock bugs, anyhow)

Recent changes have made the early game far easier for city slickers like me:
  • The evac shelters actually have some amount of food, water, and medicine now. The food sucks, but it's filling, and the medicine means that getting a deep bite isn't the end of your run on day 1.
  • Most houses now have a sensible amount of loot that implies that people lived there and left in a hurry. Fridges are pretty full of food, most houses have a set of basic tools like a hammer and screwdriver, and dressers are full of basic clothing that you'd expect. A single house has enough loot to keep you alive for week 1, and that's just the stuff that isn't nailed down. The ones that still don't have this are actively being worked and updated to fit the new quantity of loot, with the expectations that you'll have to compete with NPCs to gather loot pretty soon.
  • Libraries have been given the same treatment. If you can find a library, your skillbook needs are covered for the immediate future.
  • A few more options have been added for low end spears. The original "knife taped to a stick" can be upgraded with a drilling tool to something that doesn't break if you so much as wave it in the breeze.
  • Monster evolution changes mean that some of the nastier special zombies (acidic, shocker, brutes, smoke, etc.) don't show up for a few in-game weeks.
  • Default start date has been changed so that the cataclysm occurs in late spring. This means that you won't die of thirst because the water you collect is all frozen all the time.

Other high impact feature changes since 0.D:
  • You can autowalk through overmap terrain, and regarding dangerous terrain just last week, they added the ability to mark any tile with a note as "dangerous terrain" that should not be pathed through, complete with an optional no-go radius for each tile.
  • The autopilot feature even works for cars... sort of. It will drive on roads with reasonable ability, and it doesn't crash into things because it diverts control back to you if there's an obstacle, which sucks but at least the autopilot knows that it can't handle that.
  • Speaking of which, the map can now be set to take notes on map extras like chopper crashes and supply drops automatically. This makes finding things that your character notices but you don't (like helicopter wrecks and radioactive craters) easier.
  • You can crouch to hide and break line of sight if you're behind furniture.
  • Being high up vastly increases the distance you can see. This means that radio towers are a good find. Not only will you occasionally find a sniper perch up there, but you can explore the surrounding area in an instant.
  • You can set up base camps and assign NPCs to various tasks like farming, gathering firewood, etc. You can automate away the tedium of feeding everyone too, and even talk to NPCs with two-way radios if you have them (which you will, because they're quite common)

I've gotten back into playing this quite a bit in the past week, and I'm having a blast.

Looking to the future, after the feature freeze is over:

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jan 17, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Angry Diplomat posted:

The most important question is: when will we be able to bodge wings, propellers, and a pair of V8 engines onto a houseboat to create a glorious flying survivormobile

No idea if you're joking or not, but sooner than you may think

Caidin posted:

Wait, does this mean you can start shooting at other Z levels now? Because that could be kind of a nightmare.

You can. Z-level vision is in the game, but it slows things to a crawl so it's not advisable.

EDIT: I now realize what you meant. Let me clarify.

No, nobody will start shooting at you. The sniper you find up there is already dead.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 17, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Caidin posted:

It kind of depends on the lab but I have a lot of luck with subway exits and basement lab entrances that mercifully leave the turrets in an adjoining room so you at least have a chance to swipe the drat card.

If you can hide behind furniture the turret can't see you.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Bug Squash posted:

Build the Treehouse from Brigador!

I can't decide if the devs working on new vehicle related features are geniuses or crazy people. Maybe both. I dunno. Vehicles in this game are not exactly easy to deal with.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Vib Rib posted:

This all sounds really cool, is there any timeline on when all these feature-frozen features will be ready in the next stable release? E, I think?

Anything marked as "feature freeze" for 0.E means that it will NOT be merged into the 0.E branch. If you're waiting for a stable release with the feature frozen PRs, you'll be waiting a while. The only things being merged into 0.E are non-code changes (new maps, fixing typos, etc.) and bug fixes.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Vib Rib posted:

What I meant to actually ask is when's 0.E

After everything on this list gets fixed, at the earliest.

dylguy90 posted:

They should just admit they're cribbing the unreal world nutrition/fullness system and steal it wholecloth because the current implementation is really bad.

Also, not sure if this is a new tweak, but when I first started playing again I couldn't eat anything because it was all frozen (astounding design decision) and when I finally got a hotplate I stuffed myself to full on food, perfect. Now just have a soda to take care of my thirst aaaand instant barf up all my food, now I'm hungry again.

I'm honestly impressed they could take something as basic as food and make it ruin the gameplay this much.

I agree to an extent, but at least it won't kill you from starvation. It's annoying, not game-breaking. In my opinion, the biggest tweak that could help fix this is by making the act of eating food take time, based on the volume of whatever you're eating. I bet if you ate an entire pizza and then chased it with two liters of water in the span of five seconds, you'd have trouble figuring whether or not you were still hungry too.

EDIT: I posted a chart a while back to the subreddit that I found on Github that explains things visually. I think it's slightly outdated now, but it still gets the idea across.

There are two charts. The chart on the top shows how the hunger stat is calculated if your character has no calorie deficit. The chart on the bottom is used if your character has a calorie deficit at the moment.

I admit that it's still super confusing, and frankly you'd probably be better off just reading the relevant source code

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 21, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah. I just tried to make a flowchart, and it's not worth explaining in that format. The peckish calculation is hosed. I think it's supposed to represent "I'm not hungry, but if someone insisted that I ate a sandwich, I wouldn't have a big problem with that." The main issue is trying to boil a lot of information down into a single vague descriptor. I admire the game's efforts to try something besides a vague hunger meter, but it makes the hunger descriptor on the sidebar very hard to figure out. The most hosed descriptor here is "peckish". What the gently caress does that mean? It turns out it can mean all kinds of things. Specifically:

• BMI is "normal" or higher (if not, the decision tree takes a whole other route)
  • Stomach is less than 5/6ths full (you'd be "engorged" in this case)
  • Stomach is less than 55% full (you'd be "sated" in this case)
  • Stomach is less than 3/8ths full OR you haven't eaten in the last three hours. (if both of these were true, you'd be "Full")

If none of those things are true, then peckish is defined thusly.

code:
else if( ( stomach.time_since_ate() > 90_minutes && contains < cap / 8 && recently_ate ) || ( just_ate && contains > 0_ml && contains < cap * 3 / 8 ) ) {
        hunger_string = _( "Peckish" );
        hunger_color = c_dark_gray;
    }
Let me break this down. You'd be peckish if everything on the list above is also true, and you:
  • Ate litearlly anything between 90 minutes and 3 hours ago, AND your stomach is less than 1/8th full, OR
  • You ate in the last 15 minutes, AND your stomach is anywhere between empty and 3/8ths full.

A lot of the trouble could probably be fixed by simplifying this calculation somehow, but I have no idea how you would go about that. Not to mention any changes you make wouldn't even have a chance of making it in until after 0.E

On top of all of that, exercise is a thing. If you spend a few hours reading, you'll be less hungry than if you spent a few hours chopping trees.

Combine that with the weird way that time works in this game (Spending a few hours automatically chopping trees or reading books takes a few IRL seconds, but spending that time carefully avoiding zombies takes a good deal longer IRL), and you get a system that is confusing at the best of times and frustrating at worst, even if it resembles something that could make sense if you squint.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Jan 21, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

0.E is now in Content freeze. All that means for people here is that 0.E has moved from "Soon" to "slightly sooner than soon"

As for me, I can't wait to play 0.E for like two days before I see something neat in the experimentals again.

In other news, I've discovered the magic of custom sort zones and am using it to empty entire buildings with the press of a button. Its GREAT.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

PiCroft posted:

How are you using the custom zone? Is there something you need to put in the filter to make an NPC strip everything not nailed down?

I can't believe I've played this long and never tried zones - I always asociated it with NPCs and building settlements which I've never bothered with because they always seemed incomplete.

Can you use it with vehicles?

Zones work just fine when placed on vehicle tiles, yeah.

I've only recently started exploring this feature myself, but I can't imagine playing a city looter without them now. Basic use of them is to set up several categorized zones in various locations (more than one zone can occupy the same tile) and then make an unsorted zone. You can then press Shift+O (default keybinding) to sort everything into its proper location (if there's room). The Shift+O menu is also used for every other zone based action. Custom zones allow you to set filters. If you use a blank filter, anything can go into that zone. If zones get too big, it can cause the game to chug because it's trying to pathfind you around the area, but I haven't seen any lockups or crashes from them in a long time. More advanced uses for zones are things like using the blueprint zone to build constructions across multiple tiles, or just deconstruct a whole room worth of furniture. Certain zones also have special actions associated with them. Wood storage zones let you automatically chop logs into planks. Corpse zones let you auto butcher corpses. Both of those actions automatically retrieve the best tools for the job before they get started, too! Firewood sources are used to refuel fires that are getting low automagically when you're crafting or reading. I think you can assign NPCs to do the jobs of each zone too, but I've never actually tried it.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

PiCroft posted:

Oh, you can definitely set NPCs to auto-sort loot. My first priority now when starting anew is to befriend the NPC who starts in my shelter so I can have someone who will strip stuff out of a house for me into neatly sorted piles.

e: it's something like "I want to discuss your behaviour (i)" and then "Please sort out my stuff(c)" and they'll behave exactly as your own character would.

I tried that in my current playthrough but they wouldn't come with me, and because we were in a gun shop in a city, I just sort of left them there. I may go back one day to find out what happened to them if I live long enough.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

BlondRobin posted:

speaking of coffee idk if it was just the experimental version I played or not but all drugs got nerfed to hell and back. stimulants at the highest level gave like a minimal speed boost only, and meth is always a penalty so if you used the Ďget high and do CBMsí thing itís probably dead.

on the upside, addictive personality is largely free points now because all drugs are actively negative top to bottom so thereís never any reason to interact with anything more addictive than mutagen for the most part.

I mean, morphine is just as it is IRL, but yeah, besides that I can't really think of a good reason to use drugs. Then again, the only thing I used the alcohol strength boost for was moving furniture and now you can do that at any strength, it just takes longer. Seriously, if it doesn't do anything, why bother having them?

reignofevil posted:

The new battery system is frustrating but I'm figuring it out. Your cellphone has 150 charge and can be unloaded to use in a more useful tool. You need a charged soldering iron to make battery component mods so always be thinking in the direction of keeping some battery around for when you find a soldering iron. Soldering irons need to be unloaded before you can put the vehicle-battery mod onto them which had me confused for a minute. Now that I've figured out how to get myself back up and solar powered I guess I've no complaints for the time being but let me tell you I got very hot under the hood when I found out my hand-crank battery charger wouldn't work with any of the empty batteries I'm finding under kitchen sinks!

Odd. It should work with any battery except vehicle batteries.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jan 28, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

Lets see what the devs have to say about it!

Than they muted me for a further sixty minutes for saying I use the generic guns mod because regular guns have the scent of 'gun guy' on them and radiate small dick energy
Barging into the Discord server and demanding a fix like that is not going to work, and I have no idea what you thought you'd accomplish like that, even if I agree that gun mods suck right now.

The best thing to do in this situation would be to create a GitHub issue. Be as specific as possible with what the problem is and what you want to be done in order to fix it.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

Hell yes, absolutely.

listen no amount of :decorum: and going through 'the proper channels' will stop a tight fisted discord cop from taking out his insecurities about his weird balls and highschool trauma. This just highlights that this dude IS the problem, he isn't going to fix anything and he sure as gently caress isn't going to LET anything get fixed. He'll shuffle numbers around or whatever but any criticisms are going to be shut down either with force or by mental gymnastics. If I published a change tomorrow fixing things this guy would be the first to delete it.

The gun sights aim speed is very easy to modify. They're pretty much all right here. You can make a mod or patch to fix this issue in about ten seconds by doubling or tripling the aim_speed attributes for the relevant sights. A proper fix probably requires a LITTLE bit more research than that to be merged to mainline, but that's a bandaid for you.

If you want to change the aim speed formula instead, this is where the code that governs aim speed lives.. You can probably figure the math out and come back with a new formula entirely if you want. None of this is set in stone.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

goatsestretchgoals posted:

hahaha what the gently caress is going on in this thread

e: To actually contribute, i always aim for having a sword of some kind in a scabbard, a rifle in a survivor harness, and a pistol in a fast draw holster. On a related note, the "open sewer" map tile is basically suicide because the 10+ technician zombies will force grab all 3 of those weapons in like 5 turns. I lost a very good survivor the other day to this and now I think I'm going to treat more than one technician zombie as a no-go zone.

Zombie technicians are physically quite weak, and wouldn't be so tough if you could just keep a weapon. So go craft something close to your favorite melee weapon out of wood. Cudgel, two-by-sword, wooden spear, whatever. Then go smack them until they stop moving and give back whatever they stole from you.

Otherwise, lure them into the road and hit them with a car until they die.

Regarding the gun mods thing, I'll see what I can do about that. That said, I have never touched a gun in my life. I'd ask one of the devs with gun experience on the Discord to help, but... that well seems pretty poisonous at the moment.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jan 29, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Every so often this game has a major game changer update that also happens to break a lot of things.

It just happened again

Nested containers means that you can drop stuff into a backpack, take the backpack off, and that stuff doesn't spill all over the ground. It means you can unload and consolidate glass jars of jam, sugar, or flour. It means you can make a bag for your essentials in case you need to GTFO of wherever you are right now, and pick it up really fast.

But right now it also means that trying to drop a cellphone makes you take your pants off instead.

I would advise against updating to the latest experimental for a little bit. Stick to 0.E stable for now.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

HiroProtagonist posted:

This loving owns and I can't wait for the stable release, volume storage was such a weird abstraction

I messed with it, and even in its current state, it was lots of fun. Playing a serious game with this version of the game is basically impossible, but I suspect if you give them a week or two, they'll work most of the kinks out of the system.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

PiCroft posted:

On the one hand this owns and Iíve been wanting this feature for a long time. On the other hand I can imagine this will probably break the everloving poo poo out of mods, including the big ones like Aftershock.

Also the concept of a character wanting to drop a cellphone they are carrying in their trouser pocket so they conclude that dropping their trousers is the way to go is super funny.

That is pretty funny, but sadly, what happened was even more absurd. My character was keeping the cellphone in the pocket of their hoodie.

The bug is somewhere in the advanced inventory menu. Don't use it or things happen. It's very easy to generate nones (placeholder items to keep the game from crashing with zero weight or volume) or drop something you didn't want to.

On the bright side, people are doing absurd things all over the place, like putting socks into hip flasks, or assault rifles into hydration packs. I'm calling it the "ship-in-a-bottle" bug.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 4, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

It's a stun ray of some sort in lore. In terms of game mechanics, it's the only stock use of the magic spell system that Cataclysm has (that I am aware of)

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Tin Tim posted:

There is a certain type of silo that actually spawns with a door but it seems very rare. Have only seen it once so far and all the other silos I've seen have thick metal walls all around so I'm not sure if these contain grain

The silo that spawns with a door is on a specific variety of farm, if I recall correctly.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Dandywalken posted:

Eyebots are annoying yeah... but who the gently caress thought Flaming Eyes were a good idea is the real question, imo.

^this post made while uncontrollably vomiting up greyish goo

Good news. You're not the only one to think this!

quote:

Purpose of change
Flaming eyes causing teleglow immediately upon seeing the player was little more than a tedious anti-fungal tax than a real danger, especially later on. Tindalos rifts were hardcoded into teleglow, which made it practically impossible to use it on its own.

Describe the solution
Flaming eyes now cause insanity, flavor-texted as "taint" to the player, causing constant hallucinations while debilitating the character. Effect gets stronger the longer you're seen, and at high intensity levels will begin creating Hounds of Tindalos rifts. This is by no means a nerf to flaming eyes. The intention is to make them genuinely challenging without lasers.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Dandywalken posted:

drat, I may have to upgrade to a more recent build then. Is the new inventory mechanic pretty stable now?

The change hasn't been merged yet and the inventory is still wonky. My advice is to play 0.E and spawn in antifungal pills when you get fungal infections for no reason.

Also, Flaming Eyes used to fuckin' shoot instant death lasers from 50 meters out (or so I have heard), so be grateful someone decided that was lame, I guess.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 15, 2020

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Tin Tim posted:

E: Looking for some tactical advice

I can currently safely look at this turret due to the armored glass but there is no way that I can engage it without it shooting me to pieces. My CTH from the door without any aim is real bad so I didn't even try that. I guess you solve a spot like that by opening the door and then throwing a grenade from where the turret can't see you? I have no EMP grenades and I guess a frag grenade will also destroy the items on the floor? I mean I'm going to get over it if I have to do it this way but if there's a pro-strat that I don't know about then lay it on me

This will be boring and tedious, but the safest way would be to wait for the turret to use all of its ammo. It has a limited amount.

If you have a pickaxe or jackhammer, you can also dig around it.

Finally, if you deploy a curtain on wheels and use that to block LoS, that also works.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

A dev has taken it upon themselves to fix the gaps in vehicles when they are at an angle.

So... Expect great features with terrible bugs. This will break something.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Most (but not all) lab finales contain a science ID card.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Lobe posted:

Is there a special trick to smashing acid zombies without hurting yourself? Seems like fire doesn't work very well, and shooting them from a distance seems like a waste of ammo.

Last I checked a quick butchering or dismemberment does not splatter.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I find that using the debug menu to mess around and answer these questions yourself is generally the fastest way to get those answers.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Wolfechu posted:

Started playing a bit again this week, after a couple of months off; did they gently caress around with fires recently? I can't seem to keep one lit for more than a couple of minutes of game time, even in a brazier or oven.

Yup. Its broken.

Revert to one of the older builds until it is fixed.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Jarf posted:

Good to see this thread resurrected. This game owns.

Have a video of my shortest ever run :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFnHhcB265s

The game owns except when it doesn't, which is much of the time.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Could have sworn the survivor suit was removed for being overpowered and unrealistic, though I would be happy to be wrong

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

queserasera posted:

How come the CDDA launcher shows that "no fungus" is turned on but when I load from the launcher I don't get that option when I create a new world?

The mod selection menu has a separate category for exclusions. Try pressing ">" when selecting mods.

If the mod isn't in the exclusion mods section, check the modinfo.json file to see if that mod was marked as obsolete. It shouldn't have been, (and it isn't in the mainline repo right now) but that's the only reason I can think of besides "the mod selection UI is not intuitive"

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Hell, if its a json syntax error odds are good you can fix it yourself.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I tried getting back into Cataclysm, training with books only to discover that its 100x slower now. Granted, that's been marked as a bug (previously training through practice was 100x too fast).

Has anyone tried Bright Nights recently?

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

There's a debug mutation for invincibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Dandywalken posted:

Flaming eyes would be ok were it not for the weird fungal risk

Flaming eyes haven't been able to do fungal infections for a while now.

Vib Rib posted:

Bright Nights is really impressing me right off the bat here. There were a few convenient things mentioned in the changelog, like butchering using nearby items instead of just ones you're holding, and a similar thing for crafting and workbenches, but I'm impressed at how many quality of life changes there really are. Just off the top of my head the biggest ones for my experience have been:
* Hunger works normally now instead of being based on "stomach fullness" which is completely different from actual stored calories, and there's no more underweight/overweight mechanics
* No more crafting proficiencies, which couldn't be trained and took forever to go up so their only change was making some crafts take like 10x as long
* Being grabbed doesn't instantly make you fight like you had all your bones removed, and grabs can be broken by attacking the zombie grabbing you
* Natively includes a mod to remove lifting requirements for vehicle part removal and installation
* Dissection takes 10 minutes to check for bionics, not 40
* Seasons can be much shorter, which means crops grow in a reasonable time and you can actually see winter.
Probably a ton of other stuff I'm overlooking, but convenience is really the name of the game here. A lot of the bullshit has been cut out, not just in terms of the new systems, but in long-standing concepts that were just never tweaked for accessibility.

A quick test also shows something surprising to me - Infection Resistant advantage has been replaced by Infection Immune. That's just a thing you can get now, along with Parasite Immunity. You can choose whether to start with an NPC or not once more (that option was removed for some reason and I don't know why). I'm glad that Bright Nights has started up again. That being said, I seem to have a soft spot for the new inventory system, and I'm not sure why, but I prefer the DDA branch personally.

Inglonias fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 2, 2021