Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
Machetes are probably the best weapons in the game, with one of the weapon styles(silat I think?) you can take on pretty much anything with little effort, and they're fast enough that they can actually stunlock enemies if I remember right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
Yeah I've been bouncing back between PZ and CDDA over the past few years, playing them in spurts. PZ definitely does zombie survival stuff better, but cataclysm just has such bizarre mechanics & so much weird content that it keeps me sort of passively interested

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
What's the deal with the tilesets on the latest experimental builds? They seem uh, super awful lookng - especially on larger monitors - and limited in options(no multiple sizes, for example) compared to the stable.

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
It really needs a real end game imo