Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Motherfucker posted:

Spare me the apologia, copsucking and hand-wringing, Someone needs to backhand these loving dipshits.

You're a fantastic example of the problem with open source development. Burn your loving computer before you inflict your brainworms on other people again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

PiCroft posted:

And if you go a sociopath, when they croak, you get a load of free meat! :v:

inb4 kuru is implemented

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

megane posted:

This game really needs some intermediate weapons. There's nothing between "literal trash I hammered into the rough shape of a sword" and glorious hanzo steel you need a working forge, smelter, acetylene torch, anvil, and 7 fabrication to build.

I dunno, the trench knife felt like a pretty big upgrade over my sharpened rebar (both even use Silat) in my newest game. I havenít felt weakened by sticking with it pretty deep into the game, but Iíve been grinding up my melee skills so maybe thatís whatís doing it for me.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Tin Tim posted:

Haven't met a CROWS-II yet but I have several types of broken bots and some riot control turrest available for salvage which I assume basically hold the same parts.

Also I assume that the vehicle system isn't flexible enough to allow vehicles inside of other vehicles? If you make a gun cart for instance it would be cool to have a bigger "carrier" vehicle for it to drive it up to towns. But since vehicle frames collide on contact I would think that this doesn't work

Bike racks work on single-tile-side vehicles. Dunno if you can attach multiple ones though.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Mr. Lobe posted:

How do you make a single tile vehicle? I assume there is a way besides stripping down an existing one to 1 tile

Sorry that's supposed to be "single tile wide". Like you can attach a bicycle to the back of an RV with a bike rack.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Kevin really has a very normal one all the time on the subreddit, doesn't he? Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

"Necco wafers" are very New England-y (the factory used to be here), so I wonder if that's why they get namedropped.

I sometimes expect to see cans of Moxie around.