Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?

Anticheese posted:

So I just stumbled across a Master Zombie for the first time, and it turned a regular zombie into a zombie dog.

:wtc:

I think someone posted in the old thread that zombie dogs are just a replacement for fast zombies. Looks like they didn't put much effort into the zombie transformation logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?

odd2k posted:

And a question: How the hell do you get enough batteries in this game? My welder keeps eating up stacks of 1000 units, and I need more! I'm checking electronic stores and stuff like that, but it takes ages to gather them one by one. I also raid outposts that have turrets, but even that isn't enough.

Keep in mind you can also unload batteries from electronic stuff (hotplates/flashlights/radios/soldering irons/etc). Batteries and electronic gear spawn more frequently in residential bedrooms and offices. If you want to stay out of the city though, drive around looking for some Science IDs then go through a lab or two, keeping an eye out for the dormitories. They have the same item list as other bedrooms, plus there are few enemies around until you've been making noise for a while.