Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI

Sudoku posted:

Is there a way to just automagically grind skills up without having to actually grind it myself? I'd like to get things like throwing, computers, and some other poo poo I can train with a thousand keypresses done without actually having to do the boring thousand keypresses.

Well, there's reading books. You can train throwing to level 1 with the Diskobulus book, for instance, but I'm sure you know about these already.

The only other way to grind up quickly is to craft things that require a given skill and then hit the 'Repeat last craft button' over and over. Which, I think, is the real problem with archery is that I can go into a house, sleep, wake up break up all of the bookcases craft 300 arrows and have my Archery at like 4 which is when you are pretty much off to the races.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU