Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Tin Tim posted:

Behold the Lightytm

What tile set are you using?

I want to give Cataclysm a try and a good tile set helps me a lot when getting into a rougelike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
Well I will give the devs one thing they made geese assholes. Three geese just jumped me and two ran off after I clubbed their buddy to death. Which gave the wild pigs enough time to close distance and kill me.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Basically I’m saying geese need a nerf.

Geese need a nerf IRL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOVE9jjk0o

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Hearing about a legacy code situation explained it to me far more thoroughly than anything else. Having to deal with legacy code can make you a bit nuts. I've quit a job over it.

Oh mercy. THe company I work for finally has leadership that is accepting the reality of how bad the legacy code is. Shame they blew the money they got for the IPO on dodgy acquisitions instead modernizing the code.

side_burned fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jan 22, 2024