Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
the last time i played this i wound up wandering around the countryside in platemail hacking apart hulks with my katana and slowly modifying a quad bike into some kind of tank with recharge racks and smithing stations hanging off the side, so it can only have gotten better from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

drat, the last time i played this game it didn't have these cool-rear end tiles. let's see how far i can get with a baseball bat and a couple of bushes to lure poo poo into.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

i'll have you know it takes a mod to make a bigass bullet almost do as much damage as a katana being wielded in some hokey style i found in a book somewhere because kevin granade values realism and engagement over this casual CoDblops bullshit you're pushing here, mister

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

King Doom posted:

even if you start with a character with 20 in all stats and all the speed boosting perks they can still outrun you.

this sounds like the most ridiculous hyperbole possible. check that fast zombies aren't enabled, and that your clown rear end isn't trying to run across bushes and shrubs and trees while escaping because that kind of terrain costs more movement to cross than flat grass or asphalt or dirt.

the default player speed is 100, and corrosive zombies have 95 speed. either something is awry and can be fixed or you're accidentally lowering your movement speed through some means. relax.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

bashing weapons are still great, make a nail bat and murder everything short of brutes fairly effortlessly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Angry Diplomat posted:

Here's how I would do skill rust: leave it off by default, and also not implement any way of turning it on.