Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic
I hate rogue like games but I'm really enjoying this. Everyone should give it a try! Also try and avoid anything but the normal zombie until you get a decent weapon and don't walk towards military out posts that have SMG turrents all over, they turn you into Swiss cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

PiCroft posted:

Also, just to say: gently caress bears. gently caress bears forever.

During my second game a bear chased me down when all I had was an axe. I got lucky and killed it, but then a electric zombie and a boomer soon followed, I managed to kill them too. I finally fell to a zombie dog after it nipped me to death.