Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I've got to say that this is turning out to be much more entertaining that I was initially expecting. I'm really liking the combat (never having played turn based except for the Combat Mission Games) and the complexity of the clicks and combos is great. I've just passed the alien stuff and I've noticed something when fighting the Hitler Hobo.

Initially I'd attack, and do regular damage, but then all of my attacks were only doing 1 because he was immune to everything. I barely finished him off using Weight Gain. Is this a bug or is there something I'm missing? Was there supposed to be something I should have done to make him vulnerable to regular attacks again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Macaluso posted:

Were your attacks all using some form of gross out on them? Like farts, a gross out enchant on your weapon, etc? Cause I think zombies are immune to gross out stuff.

That's my guess anyway

Gross out sword, snowballs, even abilities and casting were having no effect (except -1 when I hit him "Perfectly"). Tried hitting him with a water balloon to see if that did it, but no luck. The only reason why I managed to kill him (5th attempt) was that I had loaded up on weight gain and coffee so I could do more damage twice as often. I think I just snowballed him 50 times until he died.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
That Underpants Gnome fight on your parent's bed. . . :stare:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I only missed one side quest (Jimmy's Flute) and managed to finish this in three days. Wow, it was a fast game and having some knowledge of South Park "thinking" helped me out in a few areas. I played the "Mr. Slave" level wide-eyed and honestly, can't think of another game that has caused me to laugh and sit mouth-agape this much.

Is there any point in doing the "freeplay" after you finish the game?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I almost forgot about the summons options during fights and didn't use them until I was nearly done the game. I basically just used them to speed things up so I could get to the bosses faster.

• Locked thread