Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
So am I absolutely loving stupid or is the fart tutorial in the toilet with Randy broken? I've tried it with both my 360 controller and my keyboard and am so absolutely sick of his fail line that I don't think I can try anymore today. I'm on the first part of it as well, not the second part which judging by the Steam thread is also really weird. Anyone able to explain what the gently caress it wants me to do? The onscreen prompts say to push the right stick down and then up like a second later, doing that fails. Pushing the left stick in any direction (which is what you do with other fart moves right?) makes it fail as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Naerasa posted:

Ignore everything the game is saying to do and move the little arrow on the edge of the oval until it's at 9 oclock and hold it there until the game tells you to release. The game does a bad job of saying what it wants you to do, but what it's actually saying is that each fart has a specific cursor position you need to hold to trigger it and you can use a or d to reach it. You dont have to be mashing a or d or timing it or anything, just use either one of them until your trigger is at 9 oclock (Where the waves get biggest) and then leave it there until you're told to right click. The QTEs in this game are actually incredibly simple but the game does such a poor job telling you what to do that they're a thousand times harder as a result.

I'm not at that point I think, for me all I have is two sticks on screen and no oval or arrows.

Bobtista posted:

I spent forever on this. You just hold the right stick down until the prompt glows, then flick it up.

Yeah that's what it's telling me to do but when I pull the stick down it fails before the second prompt glows or changes at all.

thebardyspoon fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 9, 2014

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Oh man. Just managed to make the right stick prompt on the left glow for a second before I failed. Doing what I did to do that isn't producing the same result again though. Back to failing. This is really loving terrible.

• Locked thread