Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
I don't understand why there isn't a new thread so I'm making one. I don't see any blatant rules about it either so here we goooooo:

1. Only rule - No repeats from previous threads.

Fun Fact: You accidentally swallow 10lbs of spiders every night you sleep.

The moisture levels of a man's dick and rear end can make or break him in the community.

Sgt. Shaved Balls is the person who sells out to the bad guys and betrays the team for kicks backs and government bio-weapons contracts. He also dies.

make better statuses than mine.

Sgt. Shaved Balls has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Jun 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Can we make a rule about no stealing clever jokes and posting them on your own face book? I'm getting real tired of seeing post your favorite jokers copy pasting one of the 6-8 carefully constructed bon mots I post in this thread in semi regular batches. It really cheapens the likes I feel that ive earned.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I liked this one I did a while ago, since I guess you just want a quotes thread but less circle jerky because it's just masturbation.

As I palm slammed the enter key in the status field the power turned off in my room. Seven trumpets from seven directions could be heard as the sky outside darkened. A thick fog rolled in with a thunderclap and I could hear the sound of hooves running from far away. Out of the fog came innumerable horsemen, clad in dark hooded cloaks. With terror I see them lower their hoods as a haunting marching timpani beat starts to play. I saw Hitler Himself, alongside a girl Hitler, a lumberjack Hitler, a cycling enthusiast Hitler, a cyclops Hitler, Hitler with a boner, instagrammed Hitler, deep space Hitler, turbo-Hitler, gay Hitler, gay (as in a pejorative) Hitler, another regular Hitler, ghost Hitler, and an East LA mexican stereotype hitler barked a "chu lookin at holmes?" as I scanned through the crowd. I saw heavy metal Hitler, social justice warrior Hitler, internet meme Hitler, Hitler in a scuba mask but also was French Hitler, fat Hitler, dad Hitler, glam metal Hitler, teenage Hitler, weed Hitler, communist Hitler, goat Hitler, black Hitler, outraged midwestern mom Hitler, double headed Hitler, 2-D Hitler, pixel art Hitler, a Hitler that was actually two midget Hitlers in a single Hitler costume, centaur Hitler, reverse centaur Hitler, and a Hitler wearing sunglasses. Their leader came out of the crowd on a white horse. He was the last to lower his hood, for it was anime Hitler. His beautiful eyes sparkled in the twilight and all the Hitler's said in unison: "Like."

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Cervixalot posted:

Can we make a rule about no stealing clever jokes and posting them on your own face book? I'm getting real tired of seeing post your favorite jokers copy pasting one of the 6-8 carefully constructed bon mots I post in this thread in semi regular batches. It really cheapens the likes I feel that ive earned.

No.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
Seriously? What happened to Cluricaun and Rpollstad and all the other people who posted awesome statuses in the other thread. That thread was going forever.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Francostein posted:

I liked this one I did a while ago, since I guess you just want a quotes thread but less circle jerky because it's just masturbation.

As I palm slammed the enter key in the status field the power turned off in my room. Seven trumpets from seven directions could be heard as the sky outside darkened. A thick fog rolled in with a thunderclap and I could hear the sound of hooves running from far away. Out of the fog came innumerable horsemen, clad in dark hooded cloaks. With terror I see them lower their hoods as a haunting marching timpani beat starts to play. I saw Hitler Himself, alongside a girl Hitler, a lumberjack Hitler, a cycling enthusiast Hitler, a cyclops Hitler, Hitler with a boner, instagrammed Hitler, deep space Hitler, turbo-Hitler, gay Hitler, gay (as in a pejorative) Hitler, another regular Hitler, ghost Hitler, and an East LA mexican stereotype hitler barked a "chu lookin at holmes?" as I scanned through the crowd. I saw heavy metal Hitler, social justice warrior Hitler, internet meme Hitler, Hitler in a scuba mask but also was French Hitler, fat Hitler, dad Hitler, glam metal Hitler, teenage Hitler, weed Hitler, communist Hitler, goat Hitler, black Hitler, outraged midwestern mom Hitler, double headed Hitler, 2-D Hitler, pixel art Hitler, a Hitler that was actually two midget Hitlers in a single Hitler costume, centaur Hitler, reverse centaur Hitler, and a Hitler wearing sunglasses. Their leader came out of the crowd on a white horse. He was the last to lower his hood, for it was anime Hitler. His beautiful eyes sparkled in the twilight and all the Hitler's said in unison: "Like."

Epic fail

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Francostein posted:

Come back rpollestad...

Eliptical
Jan 23, 2004
pants are satan spawn
What do you call an uncouth joke about the military?

Base Humor.

What do you call time set aside to make dessert.

A marziplan.

absolutezero
Aug 18, 2004

World Domination has had a momentary setback...talk amoungst yourselves

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

Seriously? What happened to Cluricaun and Rpollstad and all the other people who posted awesome statuses in the other thread. That thread was going forever.

I'm pretty sure the last thread got shut down because it basically turned into the "Cluricaun & Rpollstad post funny statuses while everyone else says "good poo poo" or "stealin dis" or "I got a blowjob from reposting this" show" then a bunch of other people who take the internet way too seriously started making GBS threads up the thread.

Actual content, my last few statuses/tweets:

"When it comes to politics, if it drives social conservatives into an uncontrollable fury I probably support it."
"It has come to my attention that I've been spelling "bestiality" incorrectly all this time."
"Just bought regular olive oil instead of extra virgin because whores need love too."
"Dammit alcohol, if you're going to fuel my bad decisions you should make sure I wake up sticky and naked next to a hot redhead chick named Wendy, not a lukewarm half eaten spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's."
"The word "homeowner" has the word "meow" in it. Good luck pronouncing it correctly ever again." - I'm pretty sure I stole that one from rpollstad's twitter.

Turboooooo
Mar 3, 2010
I miss this thread. I wish there was a bannable rule to kick out thread shiters and people offended by stuff getting stolen by people reading it. Steal away. Some of its me and some of its not.

I've had about enough of your games, Parker Bros.

HELLO WORLD! Just kidding, get the hell away from me jerks.

Life was easier back when we could just breakdance our way out of an argument.

I just met the cutest Bank tonight you guys, off shore, accrued interest, and not in the least bit interested in screwing me over. She's a keeper, just kinda worried she only likes me for my money.

Bad things happen to good people to balance out the good things that happen to bad people.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - A̶l̶b̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶E̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶i̶n̶ Me

SURPRISE WITNESS
May 14, 2004

I am pretty sure this is how it is supposed to go.
Here are some favorites that I've either come up with or shamelessly stolen from funny twatters:

Penises are a lot like elbows. The host of the dinner party I'm attending prefers I not put them on the table.

Sexy: Yoga pants.
Less Sexy: Yogurt pants.

They need to legalize gay marriage, cause who's not gonna watch gay divorce court on TV

So is the "stuff" in "butt stuff" a noun or verb?

Liver: Please stop
Brain: Just getting started, bro
Liver: You're embarrassing
Thumb: Don't tweet that
Brain: Too late
Penis: YAY I'M FREE!

I'd be more interested in exercising if calories screamed as you burned them

The guy that invented yoga pants should be the first guy to die from too many blow jobs

My "O" face is a cross between an oncoming sneeze and trying to see the bottom of a Pringles can

How much for the horse tornado?
Sir, that's a carousel.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.
Here are a few that I think you guys'll like:

I'm the Jason Bourne of avoiding people I know at Trader Joe's.

I just realized ducks can't hug and now I will not be able to sleep.

"New ideas are hard" - Fast and Furious 6

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I don't know why they call it 'hair of the dog.' Now I just cough a lot and the neighbour's angry with me for biting her dog.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I always feel classy, tossing in a handful of ice cubes in a glass while making a drink. Then after drink eight I'm like, "I don't think Sinatra would be naked in front of a computer at this point."

Don't have a cow, man! They depreciate in value right out of the barn.

Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -
If you say Jesus backwards it sounds like "sausage"

That awkward moment at Tim Hortons when paying for your coffee you say "thanks a latte!" but no one laughs and they tell you to leave the store

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

RIP Ryan :gbsmith:

mng posted:

I don't know why they call it 'hair of the dog.' Now I just cough a lot and the neighbour's angry with me for biting her dog.

Maybe you know/think this, but I believe the expression comes from the old folklore cure for lycanthropy (AKA being a werewolf), which is to collect a lock of hair from the werewolf that first infected you and do...something with it :eng101:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Who came up with the term 'old fart' anyway? How can you tell how old one is, and how do you contain it to determine its age?

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
I checked in the local farmer market earlier today with this status update. "Scoping out the melons at the farmer market!"

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Copied from rpollestad's Twitter, who re-tweeted it from someone else :D

*ding*
This is your captain speaking. We... Is this what my voice sounds like? Nobody told me! Haha, wow, weird. We're out of fuel.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Come back rpollestad. :(

Content:

The battery in my toothbrush died and I didn't know what to do.

I like women with lazy eyes because I feel like I need to work harder to get their undivided attention. It's all in the chase boys.

Not being able to push people into pools without ruining $500-800 electronics has got to be one of the worst parts of modern life.

George H.W. Cunt has a new favorite as of 18:46 on Jul 21, 2013

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Yeet posted:

That awkward moment at Tim Hortons when paying for your coffee you say "thanks a latte!" but no one laughs and they tell you to leave the store
I used this one because my girlfriend works at a coffee shop.

SURPRISE WITNESS
May 14, 2004

More shamelessly stolen tweets:

I threw away the packaging, so I can only assume that the suggested serving size on these Bagel Bites is all of them

There are so many different kinds of burritos is what I think to myself when I want to stop crying

I wish parents would watch their kids better because my basement is filling up

Guys there are people who will bring food to the place where your TV is... Why is there even an outside?

Why do people live in regular houses when there are steakhouses?

I don't battle depression I get it drunk then take advantage of it

can we redo all the tyler perry movies with white people oh nevermind thanks adam sandler

SURPRISE WITNESS has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Jul 23, 2013

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

The best Tweet I ever read was "ATTENTION, RACISTS: The Boston bombing suspects are from the actual Caucasus region, meaning they *literally could not be more Caucasian*"

Mike Cartwright
Oct 29, 2011

state of the art
She like i thinks its time we see other people: I'm like bitch you better walk over there and look out that mf window

straight edge. stoner. vegan. gay. 18. music. rick ross.

Most girls have sex when they goin through poo poo

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Children screaming outside. Either they're playing or being molested. I'm not opening my blinds to figure it out. Life needs its mysteries.

QueenOfTheEyesores
Sep 12, 2008
Some oldies but favorites:

'I spend my tip money on books. The gift that keeps on giving...until you move, and it's like dragging bricks along the ground by your nipple'

'Want my tax return represented as a bag of gold coins, & rained over me so I can dance in them. A bruised, flailing, triumphant leprechaun'

'Why does my cat keep smelling my mouth. Can he smell the rum'

'When new people come into my house, I give them a tour of my poo poo. "These are my seal bones" "Here's my bayonet knife" "Please don't leave"'

'I have a problem returning books to the library. It's like tearing a baby away from someone who kidnapped it. I LOVE IT SO IT'S MINE NOW'

SURPRISE WITNESS
May 14, 2004

If my name were Anthony Weiner, I might feel kind of strange sending pictures of my dong to everyone.
But my name isn't Anthony Weiner.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Hey baby, wanna bump uglies? Ho seriously, let's bump those two uggos across the street together, it'll be hilarious!

rpollestad
Jan 13, 2006

Vicariously the most
'liked' in this thread.
Got paged about this thread by three or four people and had to analyze how much I hate myself before I loaded it up and thought about posting. Apparently, I hate myself a lot because I'm going back down the rabbit hole again.

Here's some statuses from the past week or so. Enjoy! Or not. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life.

Limousines are so 1980's. Due to the rising costs of medical care, true ballers roll up to the club in an ambulance. Money ain't a thang.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and you'll probably hear him bitching about how much fishing sucks.

Don't judge an immature man until you've jumped a mile in his adult bouncy castle.

Well, excuuuuse me, HR, but if the "break room" isn't the proper place for headspins and pop'n'lock, then maybe we should look into the changing the name. Pretty misleading.

Hostess: Sir, we have no tables available right now. I'm sorry.

* slides CD containing 1000 hours of free AOL dial-up into her pocket *

Me: How about now?

Apparently you don't get royalties every time an episode of Cops is on TV that features you. Starting to feel like I wasted my life being in 25 of them.

If you own a pick-up truck, there is a 110% chance that someone asked you to help move a mattress this weekend.

I would pretty much kill it on "Chopped" if the mystery basket ingredients were three frozen pizzas and a bottle of whiskey.

I told myself that I wasn't going to drink today but I also hate it when people try and boss me around so now I'm opening up a second bottle of vodka to show myself who is really in charge around here.

Was forced to eat generic store brand cereal once in 1985 so, yeah, you could say that I come from a broken home.

Did you know that it's totally legal to dress homeless people up in costumes and make them reenact scenes from your favorite superhero movies?

"I guess what I'm saying is..."

* drops down on one knee *

"Will you invade my personal space 24/7, argue with me about every aspect of our finances and ruin our weekends with 'fun' activities like gardening until we slowly stop talking to each other?"

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Tweetz:

"Someone should edit Groundhog Day so every time the day begins anew it says "Load Savestate 0" at the bottom."

"How to live in Your Car is an actual video that you can watch and it will actually teach you how to live in your car."

"The only question more difficult than "what is my purpose?" is "what is my skeleton's purpose?""
""Will it be a skeleton warrior, a skeleton magician, decoration,...""
""If he'll be a warrior will it be using a shield?""

I barely update but I was pretty active during E3. Here are my favorites.

"In 2009, an experiment to super-condense tumblr into a single artificial person was conducted. The project was codenamed #girlwood"

"Where's your Battlefield 4 presentation, Microsoft? And why aren't you wearing pants for school? #E3Nightmares"

"Mario Kart 8 to feature new Waluigi powerup that turns everyone in the race into Waluigi #E3"

"Sega collaborates with Harmonix to create Sonic Underground game #E3Rumors"

"Drake enters the EA stage to announce Def Jam Brothers #E3"

"Sony will announce Dangan Ronpa for NA but you have to pay $10 to play it and you can't make dumb posts on the internet about it #e3rumors"

"Ratboy Genius to be Xbox One exclusive feature on Minecraft #E3"

videogames, am I right?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Don't get into a running argument if you're a paraplegic.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Pompous Rhombus has a new favorite as of 04:22 on May 10, 2014

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

quote:

blake ‏@Leemanish 7m
So, I'm masturbating in a cave deep in the Tibetan Alps & guess who coincidentally comes hiking in? Yep. Mom. You can't make this poo poo up.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I feel like this whole debate over renaming the Redskins would be solved if the team just changed their mascot to a bag of Spanish peanuts.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
I am so grateful to have this thread back. Here's to hoping that others will just let us have our mildly funny or even not-so-funny and not poo poo it to death again.

Tips for new teachers: Start the year off right and get your students' attention by having a friend push you out of a windowless van, blindfolded and gagged, right in front of your classroom.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
I'm going to create an app called InstaGrandma, which applies filters to your photos to look like really poor .jpg compression in a Fwd:FWD:fwd:FwD email.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

No mom, these aren't "children's cartoons" *sigh*. See, they just made a dick joke! MOM COME BACK AND LISTEN TO THE DICK JOKE!

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I'm not as funny as some of you, but I like to think some of my Tweets are mildly funny.

The best part about Shark Week is when its over.

Your PT Cruiser smells like horrible life decisions.

Relationship Status: Getting cussed out by 8 yr olds on Call of Duty on a Friday night.

Ben Franklin just followed me on Twitter. Its not a verified account though so I don't think its actually him.

How many calories does jiggling my gut burn?

A sex robot named Fister Roboto.

WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com but its just a Trader Joe's.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Those are good tweets that speak to me. Especially the one about shark week. drat I hate how everyone goes nutso over shark week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I posted that on my Facebook as well and this girl told me to "shut the gently caress up" and meant it. :eek:

• Locked thread