Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babylon the Bright
Feb 22, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I found a listing I really want and think I'm very well qualified for on a local job hunting website. They ask for applicants to mail or e-mail them the required information. Generally, when I'm really interested in an online listing, I like to respond by fax, but they don't list a fax number. The job site I'm using censors the e-mail address and requires me to use their online application system, which butchers the formatting of my resume. I could mail it, but the business is close enough that it's just as convenient for me to simply stop in and hand it to the HR person. Would calling them, asking for a convenient time, and then handing my information in make me stand out in a good way or make me seem like an annoying special snowflake who wont follow simple directions? Also, the listing doesn't specifically ask for references, but I'm sure they'll want them because its a job that involves childcare, should I include my references, call and ask if they'd like them, or just wait till they ask for them at the interview?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU