Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Mr. Flunchy posted:

The review embargo not lifting until the day of release doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. I'm going to sit this one out until a rainy day I think.

That happens with pretty much every game nowadays so I wouldn't take it as a sign of anything, but waiting can't hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Karpaw posted:

Uhhhh... if he has foreknowledge of dying from Titan, why not just avoid infecting himself?

Or just have Bane or Dr. Young killed in any other way, really.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

I'm stuck on the Mad Hatter sidequest due to a game-breaking bug where I'm supposed to be standing on this big plate and then pull myself towards a giant spoon using my Batclaw, except the plate won't budge and reloading the checkpoint a gazillion times isn't fixing it. Game was real fun up to now, though! :(

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

DrNutt posted:

Try restarting the game entirely, I was stuck there until I did that. And be real careful getting on that thing because if you dive into the water and have to restart it'll probably gently caress up again. Physics!

Already tried that, didn't work. Guess I'll try a couple more times before giving up entirely. They better patch this poo poo soon.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

I cannot believe how loving good this game got by the end. What the hell, WB Montreal? These guys should be giving lessons on how to make "filler" games. :magical:

I'm only about a third of the way through and am already tempted to call it much better than City. The story and general art direction are so. drat. good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I didn't plan on using the Batmobile to get around much since I love gliding so much, but it looks like they really have made getting in and out of a breeze, it looked incredible.

Also Penguin still hasn't learned not to talk poo poo about Batman :allears:

Everything in general seems much faster now which is very welcome with the increased scale. Batman was practically teleporting down that ladder during the demo.

• Locked thread