Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LSD-25
Jan 26, 2007
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide: C20H25N3O

quote:

- Being trapped in a room because the doors wouldn't open (had to quit to menu and go back in to resolve.)
- Main quest waypoint being lost after doing a side quest. Finally found where to go and is working fine now, but was very frustrating at the time.
- Just now, I pulled a grate open with the batclaw and used grapple to get up to it, but Batman won't climb into it (even though it's obvious it's exactly where I'm supposed to go as there were similar situations in both previous games.

Experienced all of these bugs, plus I'm now at the (super villain that had a side mission in both city+asylum) Mad Hatter side mission and after being ported into the main area, I no longer have a mouse cursor and there doesn't seem to be any way to proceed. I tried all the gadgets and the remote claw gives me a cursor that I can't move but I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to use batarangs here. I tried restarting the game several times since that fixed the door + waypoint bugs earlier but it doesn't seem to help; currently updating graphics drivers and/or maybe reinstall the game.

Unfortunately, restarting from the most recent waypoint leaves me locked in the same area so this seems to be a game-ending bug. Am I missing something totally obvious or has this happened to anyone else? Or has anyone finished this side mission successfully on PC? I'm using KB+M, not sure if that could make a difference at all. I have a controller but it's not an xbox one so I can't use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LSD-25
Jan 26, 2007

Terminally Bored posted:

I just reached the worst part of the game. It's Mad Hatter's side-quest. Really poorly designed, most of the time I have no idea where to go or which gadget to use. This is nowhere near the quality of Scarecrow sections of Asylum.

Hey there worst part of the game buddy! ^^

I fumbled around for a while and I guess it's just supposed to be like this? Didn't finish the mission yet but I did get past the first 15s of it that I was stuck on for a good half hour mashing keys.

LSD-25
Jan 26, 2007
I really like the idea of crime scene analysis but I wish it was a little more interactive even though I'm not sure how they'd accomplish that. It reminds me a little of the memory sequences in Remember Me, another feature that was completely underutilized.

Grapnel-ing around the city feels a lot different/harder, but I actually like it since I felt like arkham city made you feel too much like Spider-Man, throwing grapnels impossible distances into nowhere, and not enough like Batman.

• Locked thread