Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm getting vibes from reading that this is going to be closer to more of the same and I am very much happy about that. Can't wait to play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Some of these reviews are major bummers. I bought the game anyways. :getin:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I encountered a bug where most of the audio disappears upon loading the next mission. Restarting fixed it. Also hard mode takes just as much if not more hyper focus as I remember in arkham city. First boss took me a number of attempts. Combat feels good though. Crime scene analysis is awesome.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Two things I've notived... there don't seem to be any double counter attacks and unless I mixed this up with another game, enemies used to jump back and cringe on brutal takedowns but they don't anymore?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I know I saw the answer way earlier in the thread, but can somebody tell me where to go for the main plot after deathstroke, right when you get anarky's side quest? All I have to go on is "Find Black Mask" and Alfred seemed like he was going to say something useful but his audio clip cut out for some reason mid sentence.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I got the humble bundle and just beat arkham asylum for the first time. Great game. Definately one of my all time favorites now.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

can flash go back in time or just forwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

checking out some gameplay videos for this... I don't see civilians... is there another bullshit reason in game why the city is empty besides preventing batman from mowing down the innocent with the batmobile?

• Locked thread