Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

The Joe Man posted:

I wonder if they're tieing-in/rebooting a HARDAC storyline (ie, the Arkham Knight is a Batman-based robot): http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/HARDAC

I seem to recall the HARDAC episode scaring the poo poo out of younger me so I am all for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Kinda hoping that if there's Riddler Trophies/Gubbins/Whatever (and I'm sure there will be) in Arkham Knight, they dial it back a bit. Arkham Asylum was perfect on riddler poo poo, City had way way way WAY too much of it. 400 trophies to finish the sidequest? Hell no I'm not doing that.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Are you kidding? The new map is like 200 times the size of Asylum. There will be so many Riddler trophies, to collect them all will be like the en masse counter frenzy from the Ra's fight.

Look man I'm just hoping Rocksteady will have the sense to realize that just because you CAN do a thing doesn't mean it's a good idea :(

Also, huh, Steam is convinced that I don't own Arkham City and won't let me buy Harley Quinn's Revenge. That's uh...that's interesting.

• Locked thread