Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

15 minutes in and I'm trapped in a room I dont think I was supposed to be in, GOTY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I like the Dark Knight challenge things, little cool things for Batman to prove his Bat coolness. You can do almost all of them straight away which is cool as well.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I like how I'm running into a bunch of "bad guys" who are calling Batman a facist power abusing thug and I'm like yep I totally agree with this, where is the make friends with this guy button please save me from myself.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Is it harder to get Critical Strikes in this one? I'm at the Dark Knight challenge to do 20 in one free flow which I scoffed at but I'm a bad Batman I think and get get the rhythm right.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

It only tells you to do it once but there's a counter for 3.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

The critical hit timing was hard to get for me because it says do the next attack after the previous one lands and I was flailing about trying to do that basically RIGHT AFTER the last hit landed which is wrong. After you punch a dude you have to wait for about a second/half a second then attack.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Trying to do this 50x combo with 15 variations, shits getting me heated. Accidentally countering nothing and breaking my combo is my greatest foe of all, step aside assassins.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Batman is facist, might makes right.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I got the costume for doing all the Dark Knight challenges, its literally the exact same costume but with a yellow belt ahahaha time to kill myself for caring about videogames.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Something I think I missed: Why did Bane want to kill Batman so much? I thought they hadn't met before but he had a serious grudge.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

After you beat up the Arkham Knight and take off his mask it turns out he was Bruce Wayne.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Batman is a gross facist who treats criminals like they are subhuman, even though he and his friends are also incredibly prolific criminals but its ok because they are the right kind of criminals.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

ToastyPotato posted:

You kind of stop being a criminal when you are working directly with law enforcement and the government in general and are never getting arrested or charged with crimes.

Just because nobody is charging him with anything doesn't mean he's not committing crimes on a massive scale. It just means Gordon etc are complicit in these and other criminal acts.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I want to see a Telltale adventure game starring Flash.

"Two bad things are happening at the same time! Do you save Alice, Bob or both because you are the goddamn Flash?"

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGYQh0eZkRo

Exclusive new scene from Arkham Knight

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I hope they unmask him and its the Joker but wait, thats also a mask and its another Arkham Knight underneath.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

It's the Riddler.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

My fave thing about Catwoman in Arkham City is that she does the sexy voice to herself in her own head so she's obviously insane.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I hated Catwoman because she was really embarrassing but mostly because she couldn't fly around the city and then drop onto a group of chumps like Batman could which was half the fun of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

For real though Batman is crazy, his personal code of honour is just a way of dressing up compulsion to act in a certain way. Any normal hero (you could maybe argue that no superhero is mentally healthy) wouldn't be so fixated on not killing the Joker. Most superheroes don't like to kill and if an accident happens they feel bad about it but Batman is legit obsessive about it.

Pwnstar fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 11, 2015

• Locked thread