Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk Blood
Jan 8, 2008

The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Ok, that's actually kind of hilarious then. I just thought "Electric fists, I should stun him first" and BAM, it's over in one hit. Also might want to spoil that since it kind of ruins the fight to know the strategy ahead of time.

My thinking was along the same lines but my first thought was to jump over him and attack from behind, the jumping animation didn't even complete and it played the victory cutscene. I couldn't tell if it was a glitch or if it was a joke about him being a pushover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread