Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

I'm kind of hoping it goes digital so I can just share with a goon for $30. And so I can keep it on the hard drive with my other two Arkham games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

No lie, I'm only getting Origins, because I can split a preorder for it on PSN on the PS3, so I only need to pay $30 for my copy. With the PS4 launch 2 weeks after and the deluge of holiday titles, I would really skip it at full price, and see if it hit below $30 on Black Friday.

• Locked thread