Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

An Arkham Riddler spin-off would be pretty cool. He already has the gadgets and intellect similar to Batman. He'd be a bit fragile in a fight, of course.

You could play him as a trap master. No punching people allowed, but plenty of lures to outwit your stupid foes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I'm having some fun with this game but it's crashed on me four times in two hours. Jeez.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Ugh, I would be much more into the challenges if they weren't tiered.

Still: this is pretty good when it doesn't crash on me. I like how they used the map of Arkham City but reworked it extensively so none of it feels the same. This is not how they did it in Crackdown 2.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

So what exactly is the "Worst Nightmare" final upgrade? I want to know what I'm killing myself trying to get a hanging ledge takedown for.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

THE CHORSE posted:

A Justice League game that takes place in multiple cities (Gotham, Metropolis, Blüdhaven) and features unique gameplay for every character.

The closest we've gotten to that is, I kid you not, Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes.

That was one incredibly drawn-out series of fights against a giant robot, let me tell you.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I'm kinda maxed-out on grimdark Batman. I would eagerly welcome a Silver-Age Batman that was nonetheless irony-free. (Which is pretty much exactly how Batman BATB handled it: "yes, everything is ridiculous. This is how the world works. Roll with it." It was bizarre but didn't make me feel ashamed to like it.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Sober posted:

It would just be easier if all the Dark Knight challenges weren't tiered at all. Someone like me who is predator-challenged (3/15 while I'm done the rest) really doesn't feel like having to having to be stuck having to try every room exactly as the immediate challenge requires.

No kidding. Making the challenges tiered is seriously killing the fun of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Its DLC was pretty lackluster though.

• Locked thread