Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

There are challenges that you have to do to unlock certain upgrades. They must be done in order and certain challenges can only be done in a specific few places of the game.

Do you have a list of which these are? I just started the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Fargin Icehole posted:

Is it a seperate button to start the story, just like Harley Quinn's Revenge? Because in my original save, he's been stuck in the my alibi black void for months.

It's completely seperate from the main game, you get to keep all your upgrades except for the glue mines because the glue was 'unstable and has degraded'.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

They pulled the same thing, even more convincingly, during AA, when one of the Scarecrow sequences (the last, I think) simulated a corrupted disk freeze and a restart.

They completely got me with that. Even on my second playthrough (I'm dumb).

• Locked thread