Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Brumaldo posted:

When do you get Disarm & Destroy?
I just got rid of Copperhead and I'm still missing my delicious variety bonus!

It's locked behind Bird's sidequest. Critical strikes, in case someone's wondering, are awarded after beating Shiva's sidequest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
I don't know if my PS3 is dying or this game has some of the worst QA in an AAA title. It crashes all the time, the framerate drops to the single digits very often in outdoor areas, and just now this happened.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
Anyone had any luck unlocking the last six combat challenges?

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
I can't tell if the fight against Anarky is poorly programmed or if it's clever political commentary.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
You start with all the upgrades, but I'm not sure about the challenges.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Rookersh posted:

Anyone figure out the Diamond Tower yet? I have the Disruptor, but it looks like the jammer is underneath the tower, in an area hidden by boards. But I can't blow them up because they are on the side of the building.

Is it just a future upgrade, or am I missing something here?

There's a battery-powered lift on to the ledge where the thugs are hanging out.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know if it is because I'm using a gamepad now for Origins, but I always struggled to get knife dodges/takedowns right in City (using KB/M) but now with the gamepad in Origins I feel like I have a ton of leeway to dodge and then hit the takedown.

When you see the counter icon, hold triangle. You don't need to do anything else, the first dodge is a freebie. After that, the camera should reorientate itself so all you have to do is hold down and press triangle two more times.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
Also, make sure you move the stick in the opposite direction.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
So I just fast traveled from the Batcave and Batman stood upright fiddling with his wrist computer as he fell from the Batwing. I no longer want them to patch this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
All I can tell you is that you're definitely not supposed to wait until the last second to counter, but most of the time it's a crapshoot.

• Locked thread