Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axialbloom
Jul 7, 2011

My life is a series of
lapses in judgement.

Jerusalem posted:

100%-ed Asylum again, it feels better having those achievements completed again, though thank God I didn't have to redo all the challenges.

Now for City :shepface:

Now that my Batman: AC has converted over to GOTY edition in steam, with all new achievements, I'm waiting for Halloween to visit Calendar Man for a bit of clock-fudging.:ssh: (I did it legitimately the first time around. Don't judge me).

Also how is it you didn't have to redo the challenges? Now that Batman:AA has shiny new steam achievements I've been tearing through the campaign, partly to reacquaint myself with (rusty) batman skills, but mainly because I am a slave to seeing that little corner box pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axialbloom
Jul 7, 2011

My life is a series of
lapses in judgement.
It just wouldn't be a Batman game without the Nvidia splash intro stuttering like crazy.

Enjoying the game so far. Batman's voice is slowly growing on me. The only (minor) complaint I have so far is that, as a person who played the last two Batman games with KB/M, the grapnel no longer uses the side mouse button by default and the keybind screen doesn't let me bind side mouse buttons. A bit of external software fixed that, but strange that it wasn't default like its predecessors.

Axialbloom
Jul 7, 2011

My life is a series of
lapses in judgement.
*Sigh* " Another anonymous tip sir?"

The way Alfred's VA delivered that was pitch perfect. :allears:

Hit an odd bug. When involved in any combat my fps would drop from 60 to a flat 30. Thought my settings where too high but disabling vsync solved it completely.

Axialbloom
Jul 7, 2011

My life is a series of
lapses in judgement.

Kin posted:

I take it I need some kind of upgrade to break through the breakable walls that are half way up buildings?

There's one on a comm tower and i thought that i could glide through it with enough velocity but i just keep softlanding on it and bouncing off.

How to do it - There's a window-washers cleaning lift just above it with a generator. It can be lowered to the height of the breakable boards. You do need an upgrade further into the game to activate it however - SHOCK GLOVES:science:

Axialbloom fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Oct 27, 2013

• Locked thread