Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
WB wants a bigger, more elaborate DLC spreadsheet than watch_dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Should've picked the other Anime Batman that at least had that outrageous design.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

happyhippy posted:

Doesn't really matter, most will be sacked in 10 weeks time.
Gotta keep him around to help pimp out that 6 months of season pass content. Sorry.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

CuwiKhons posted:

They're implying Jason so strongly that I almost think it's got to be a red herring. Maybe it's Talia. Now that'd be a twist I'd like to see.
It can't be Talia because there isn't enough prominent boob plate on the Arkham Knight, because I know not even Rocksteady wouldn't be able to help themselves.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Not familiar with comic books but would I not be surprised if someone wrote the Joker as some mischievous immortal spirit or something along those lines?

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

The most recent comic arc actually hinted at doing this before it revealed he actually had access to a giant underground pool of healing goo which he used to keep coming back from near-fatal death. Then Batman and him had a brutal fight which killed both of them. Gordon is the new Batman using a suit of Batman-themed power armor.

(Guess who is going to be back within a year or so? Spoiler, it's gonna be Batman and the Joker.)
I honestly can't tell if you just made that up or that's real.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

There were a few boneheaded design decisions in Origins (the skill tree, and the challenge system), some stuff people didn't like (combat tuning) but I thought were okay. Luckily I didn't run into bugs at release but it sounded pretty bad and that kinda sucks. Easily had the best narrative of the other games (likely not to change even with Arkham Knight) but I guess that doesn't count for much anyway.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

ayn rand hand job posted:

Is he the guy who kept comparing it to Geek tragedies
So comic books

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Rubber bullets being fired out of a rotary cannon or autocannon are clearly still non-lethal :colbert:

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Mogomra posted:

I kinda enjoyed famous people's funny reactions to beating the poo poo out of thugs in a video game.
Good cause I can assure you there are certainly people complaining about it and how they suck at video games (for the record I don't but most of them ended fights with like 2-5x multipliers). Those people can go to hell though.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

redbackground posted:

That commercial was produced solely so someone could hang out with Minka Kelly for a few hours.
A true American hero :911:

Or maybe British :britain:

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Veotax posted:

It's nine minutes long because It just holds on screens full of text for minutes at a time and plays some trailers.

It's not exactly complicated and most of the pre-order stuff (apart from the Harley Quinn and Red Hood packs) is just some lovely skins so who cares?
Gamers will go above and beyond their budget to prove they're completionists.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Not sure if that is actually the start of the game or just the start of the Scarecrow levels DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Yeah I found it absolutely weird (but predictable) that the Batmobile would be overbearing, overused and unenjoyable, and people still give the game a 90+ score.

• Locked thread