Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
Is any one else getting stuck at the Burnley comm tower? The gate locks and then Batman won't climb into the vent above. Glitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Yeah, it came up a bit in the thread earlier. Reload the save and avoid that until the patch.

Ah, fair enough, thanks.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
There seem to be quite a lot of bugs that shouldn't be in this game, In the Mad Hatter sequence I just encountered a bug where the plate used to cross the river/waterfall would get suck on land so I couldn't cross, dropping into the water would just move where on land it would uh.. land. A restart of checkpoint fixed it.

I can't help but feel some of these bugs really should have been caught but all in all I am at least enjoying the game apart from the occasional frustrating bug.

I am on the PC version.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

havenwaters posted:

Arkham Origins definitely runs better with Physx on high with one card (in this case a GTX 770) than in Arkham City with the same card. Though I have not played the version without GFWL and apparently GFWL was causing some of the stuttering problems Arkham City had.

I played Arkham City two days ago with a GTX 660 and there was way more frame loss and stutter than in Origins.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Darke GBF posted:

Yeah I could do without Joker entirely for like the next two games in the DC universe. He's been wrung dry.

I suppose its (Arkham City Spoiler) a good thing he is dead in the future games set after Arkham City then, I am personally really looking forward to how they will approach Harley after the grieving and how the other baddies will react without the Joker there to worry their plans.

• Locked thread