Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
Free Flow Power Gadgets, I always avoided getting that upgrade in Arkham City. Now that the "upgrade" is tied to an in-game-achievement in Arkham Origins, it seem inevitable that I will unlock it at some point. Can anyone explain to me the upsides of the ability? I'm not entirely clear on why getting a more powerful gadget is worth losing the flexibility of using gadgets during the slow-mo mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Canemacar posted:

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 - 3 GB Memory Recommended

My specs:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz
Graphics: Asus Radeon R9 270X - 4GB

Will I be able to run it fine? Will I have to turn down the graphical settings? Or will my computer just explode?

Your processor should be fine. A 4th generation i5 should be a good stand-in for a 3rd generation i7. I can't comment on the graphics card.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

The game seems really dark. It could just be my monitor but I had a hard time seeing what was going on in that fight from the video. Ditto for the driving. Also, from the fight, I'm not a fan of the hit special effects. They seem excessively flashy especially when they are colored blue and red.

• Locked thread