Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I have to vent about my own stupidity. I'm in a predator room in story mode, and I tried it four or five times because I'm trying to get the Perfect Vision "no detective vision, unseen" challenge. I finally figure out the patrols perfectly and take them down one by one. I figure, "Why take any chances on the last guy seeing me? I'll toss a smoke bomb on him and secure my victory." I swoop down to take him down amidst the smoke...which automatically activates detective vision. Auto-save kicks in, and now I'll have to do it again on the next predator room.

Also, if I ever meet the person who decided to swap the L1/L2 button functions on PS3, I will scowl at him/her ruefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I'm stuck towards the end when you return to Blackgate after the Joker has taken over.

I'm in a sewer area, and Batman keeps talking about getting power to the pump generator to raise the water level (he won't shut up about it; every 10 seconds he says it again). There was a switch I "Use"d to create a burst of electricity to charge a Remote Batarang, and I slammed the 'rang into one of those electrical control panels. However, this didn't raise the water level. Also, the button that made the electricity happen to longer has a "Use" prompt on it. Am I missing something, or am I glitched right at the very end of the game?

EDIT: Never mind, the water level did raise, it just didn't look like it had at all. Whoops.

ZDar Fan fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Nov 1, 2013

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Has anyone else had any luck doing Critical Counters? I feel as though I'm waiting for the last possible moment to hit counter, but no dice. Not to mention that waiting that long has a tendency to break your combo, so it's not really worth the effort.

I think one of my big issues with combat is that they didn't make the armored thugs stand out enough. They don't need to be glowing red or anything, but City did a great job of giving them distinct character designs so you saw one and immediately thought "I can't just punch that guy."

• Locked thread