Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
For me, the bigger open world of City and Origins was not an improvement over the tight well paced setting of asylum. So the major new hook this game has of bigger city + bat mobile doesn't necessarily have me that excited.

However, a huge draw with these games is how well they integrate and and use the characters from the batman universe in the gameplay and setting. I am talking about stuff like the scarecrow moments in the first game, and clayface being in that one cell etc. If there are a bunch of cool moments like these in Arkham Knight then I think I am onboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I can't believe they spoiled some of the game's intro at Sony's E3 thing, but that sequence looked pretty cool and intense. Hopefully there is tons of stuff like that throughout the game.

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hmmm... so I guess they have contrived a different reason for all civilians to be off the streets in this one. Scarecrow gas attack I am guessing

• Locked thread