Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman
Aug 8, 2002

How is this glitch-wise on PC right now? Have they patched it up somewhat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Is there something different (if not actually hosed up) about the controls/timing in this game compared to the other two? I don't know how many times I've tapped Y and completely missed what seemed like an easy counter. I'm only on Normal too. I really want to like this game but unresponsive controls (or what seems like them) in any game just make me rage. I'm actually thinking of starting over on Easy if that's what it's going to take.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

My LOL moment of this game so far is one of the optional Batcave conversations with Alfred.

"Master Wayne, might I have a moment of your time?"
*growls* "What do YOU WANT???"

Whoa Batman wtf chill out buddy

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

BiggerBoat posted:

The countering is this game is fine.
Counter-point: No, it's not.

Well, maybe it's just different. Maybe they altered it from AA/AC to reflect younger Batman's inexperience. But remember in games like Alpha Protocol when a lesser gun skill meant that the bullets didn't necessarily hit the target even though the crosshair was on the target when the player pulled the trigger? No one likes that poo poo.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Momomo posted:

Does Origins have always online DRM? I keep getting a message that says I'm not connected, and then get booted out of the game. My connection is very unstable at the moment, so that would be really annoying to find out.
It's some kind of bug. I got around it by taking Steam offline and turning off wireless/pulling network cable, hasn't happened since.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Just got an update and it asked me to agree to the EULA again. I'm wondering if I just got a hotfix or if the new update is out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Roman posted:

Just got an update and it asked me to agree to the EULA again. I'm wondering if I just got a hotfix or if the new update is out.
Yeah Patch 3 went live:
http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/Updates-on-Support-Latest-Updates/m-p/41975#U41975

They say it fixes that "Network Connection Lost" issue that kicks you back out to the main menu. FINALLY.

• Locked thread