Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I hated this movie. I hated the multiple just in the nick of time saves, especially when you know millions are dying yet he goes out of his way to save Lois Lane or Det. Stabler or whoever. I hated how hard they shoved in my face that Clark is so heroic because he overcame so many odds :qq:. I hated the action. It was so ridiculously over the top that all I could see were the billions of dollars worth of collateral damage he was doing. I hardly even noticed the actual fighting because any single punch knocked over a loving skyscraper. I hated the forced chemistry between Clark and Lois (as in there was none, but whatever they're in love). I am all for turning off my brain to watch an entertaining blockbuster, but this tried so hard to be that plus a pity party for Clark because boy he sure had it rough. I hated the completely irrelevant and out of place message at the end about spy drones.

1/5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU