Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

n3rdal3rt
Nov 2, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GrAviTy84 posted:

I'm having a hell of a time with hair/beard algae in my betta tank. Does anyone have any recs for a fish that would eat it? it's a 10 gal with 1 betta and 2 neons, planted.

A big water change and a blackout for a couple of days helped mine but didn't get rid of it. I probably need to have a couple more scheduled blackouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n3rdal3rt
Nov 2, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So I come once again seeking advice. I seem to have a bit of a guppy problem. I made the mistake of getting some guppies because hey they look cool. I under estimated their ability to multiply and now have a swarm of them. Any advice on how to remove them other then just netting them? The little bastards like to hide amongst my plants making that fairly difficult. I would just toss my severum in there for a couple days and see if that helped but I know my shrimp wouldn't last.