Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honest Davion
Jul 25, 2006
I buy Joel Nerf Guns
This is seriously the best game for Gamecube that nobody played. The combat really works great, with big stuff feeling hefty, and floaty people really having to play to their speed advantages and it's got that Pokemon collecting all the mans thing going on. I loved that most of the units felt right and that so many have their own unique mechanics. Some examples for the impatient of unconvinced:

Big drill robot looks like he's straight from Megaman and can literally tunnel underground to move in and attack from underneath.

A huge spaceship thing that has tons of health, kill things in a few shots and generally can win at almost everything.

A ninja who has big sweeping attacks because he's shooting goddamn fire from his dragon hands.

There's tons of others like joining units like Power Rangers and it's amazing. There are so many fun options in this game that I still don't believe it didn't do better. Also can I ask you to get some multiplayer going, so you can mess around with the weird mechanics. Me and a friend got a kick from doing stuff like making giant slow bullets that can kill almost everything in a shot or making already big units take up the whole level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread