Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Gotta love Girl Borgs. Barrier Girl supremacy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

All you need for Tuff Stuff battles is Ruby Knight, pretty much. Dude is Sick Nasty.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Excellent choice, Usagi is the best. :colbert:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Yeah, they spin around in place, but it doesn't really bother them any.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I was always a big fan of Claw Robot. Use that all the time.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Ultimate Cannon and Pop Honey are bestest friends.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Agent Rush posted:

Oh my god, that actually works! It's a great way to k.o. every non flying Borg on the field, too bad Pop Honey will most likely be caught in the spinning blast. Although now I want to practice with someone at getting out of the way so we can do more than one.

It's easy, just stand/air-dash above it.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Knight borgs rule.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

NAME REDACTED posted:

I'm okay with having Knight Borgs immediately after Air borgs, mostly because in terms of strengths and weaknesses they are almost as close to exact opposites as the tribes get.

I really get the feeling that Gotcha Borgs was meant to originally be adapted into an anime, or be released in chapters rather than all at once, because there are some really obvious "Here's a climax" points that occur at similar intervals throughout, followed by a sudden drop in threat, and the slow escalation of overall threat and increasing borg size really feels like the sort of thing you'd see in a tv show. I have no idea whether that's actually the case or what, though.

I would watch that. The voice acting.

YOU're nO match FOR mE!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Lobster_Horde posted:

It's probably a good idea to get some weaker robots out of the way now while the enemies are weak too, so I'll vote for a new tribe.

Count me in as a vote for the Wing Tribe.

Ain't nothing weak bout no Wing Tribe.
Play as some gosh dang bugs.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Agent Rush posted:

All of the Bug Tribe was shown off in Episode 4, there's only six of them.

I am incompetent and somehow completely missed that episode. :saddowns:
How dare you insult Roach! It is the Best Borg, surviving Ultimate Cannon and ICBM blasts with ease!! Hyper Mode unleashes a fury of poop bombs!!!
(Okay, play some baller Knuckle Borgs)

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

And besides, there is Death Bomb in the game. Roach is superior. :colbert:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Death Borg Sigma is like the best borg in the game.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I can't believe you managed to die as a Sigma. Disgraceful!!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I've always liked Tao Master. One of my "bread and butter" borgs.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Show off the mighty Fortress borgs!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

My friend and I used to completely destroy the challenge mode by one of us being the Very Big Witch and the other being a Hammer Robot. Good times. :allears:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Mana calling Nekobe evil always makes me laugh. Usagi knocking him down a peg makes me laugh, too.

Also, Billy rules.

Sankara fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 13, 2013

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Gatling Gunner unloading his whole clip, then using Hyper Mode to quickly reload and shoot 200+ more bullets is pretty much how I beat the game my first time through.

Show off the rest of the Girls!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

You didn't mention Shadow Girl's main purpose!! Her X attack charges Hyper Mode super super fast.

Anyway, good video. Love me that goofball Yuji. Show off dem Knight borgs.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Beam Satellites are such trash. All you have to do is keep moving and they'll never be able to hit you, ever. I'm pretty sure even tanks can dodge their attack by just vroomin' along.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That's right folks, Gotcha Force of all titles has a branching storyline.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Normal Ninja's best move is his downward strike from the air, does insane damage.

And yeah, I feel like the Protos are really a huge waste of roster slot space.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Cyber/Machine Dragon + it heads are the dumbest borgs in the game.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Agent Rush posted:

Really? Dumber than Roach and Death Bomb?

Roach is an awesome Dan Hibiki kind of borg, and I won't have you dissing Death Force's Most Loyal Soldier.
:colbert:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

In an extremely rare case, I actually prefer Proto Eagle over its more "advanced" counterpart.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Aww yeah, my borg Sigma. Too strong.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

God drat Met is my favourite. Allforcesretreat!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

There is nothing more corny in this world than the Galactic Emperor's laugh.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I always enjoyed playing multiplayer in Greater Tricity Area. Good times.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Man once I figured out how to cheese Galactic Emperor it's a completely different fight.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Congratulations, you defeated the Galactic Emperor! He has the best voice acting in the game. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Good job.

• Locked thread