Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Honest Davion posted:

This is seriously the best game for Gamecube that nobody played.

It also seems to be the hardest to get an LP finished of. :v: I think this is the third.

Throwing in a vote for Bug borgs. I never got a chance to really fiddle with their unique gimmicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

NAME REDACTED posted:

We never even really got started. We made some test posts, but never managed to get enough footage filmed to be able to commit to a thread.

Make that four, then. :v:

The previous two that made it to thread I believe started from scratch. Using a NG+ file is going to make things so much smoother.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jun 21, 2013

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I used a different but very similar cheese strategy back when I played the game (since I just couldn't deal with those final phases). Proto Titan's energy lances work much like drill missiles, though I wanna say they're not quite as outrageously effective, and thanks to the comparative rarity/GF cost of Proto Titan compared to Drill Robot, not quite as efficient either. Worked a treat for slowing the game down to single digit framerates though. :allears:

• Locked thread