Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lobster_Horde
Dec 21, 2012

FEEDING FRENZY
Your game audio is being picked up by your recording device and duplicated. You'll want to wear headphones when recording. Also you have a lot of background noise.

You might want to check out the tech support fort as the OP alone will probably give you considerably more info than I ever could on that sort of thing.

Also if you haven't already, it's recommended to post in the LP sandcastle for feedback and to spot recording problems like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobster_Horde
Dec 21, 2012

FEEDING FRENZY

Agent Rush posted:

Really? I posted these in both the TSF and the Sandcastle and nobody brought either of those up.

I've only watched the first video, but you can hear a fan or something very clearly in the beginning, and during the first battle about five minutes in, some of the grunts are doubled up, as well as the win quote. I think There are other doublings, but that one's the easiest to notice first one I came across while skipping back through the first video to find examples. It also shows up in the intro story and pretty much every battle and result screen.

I still have no idea how nobody in either the sandcastle or support fort caught this, but whatever it was does seem to be gone from episode two onwards. Anyway, this is a pretty interesting game and the commentary's not bad now that it's recorded correctly, so I think I'll keep watching.

Lobster_Horde fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jun 24, 2013

Lobster_Horde
Dec 21, 2012

FEEDING FRENZY
It's probably a good idea to get some weaker robots out of the way now while the enemies are weak too, so I'll vote for a new tribe.

Count me in as a vote for the Wing Tribe.

Lobster_Horde
Dec 21, 2012

FEEDING FRENZY
Voting to see some motherfucking dragons.

• Locked thread