Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
It's worth mentioning that playing on the Playdom website is the way to go for new players. Playdom throws handfuls of all the things you will grind for on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
I'm fairly disappointed in the Taskmaster fight, unless I discovered some sort of master team. He rolled over like a bitch.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
I get a random 5.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
What was the deal with Squirrel Girl anyway? Did the time-limit for the covert ops also end opportunity to buy her or does it just unlock her to buy permanently?

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
By the time the task for snapshots even showed up I only needed 2 more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
You can play as Yul Brynner now?

• Locked thread