Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shookies
Aug 17, 2003

A Magic Hand took my Freeze-Gun!!
New PVP already is good stuff! :) Anyone that doesn't like PVP play your 5 battles a day to get stuff the whole tournament and in the last week play 10 battles a day; typically that will get you into Vibranium. Adamantium is for gold buyers and people who put 4+ hours a day into pvp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shookies
Aug 17, 2003

A Magic Hand took my Freeze-Gun!!

The Reverand Me posted:

The game seems really busy at the moment. There are 4 unlockable characters going that you have to complete various different tasks for. I can't help but think they'd be better off spreading them out a bit, maybe waiting until after the spec op finishes to release the Squirrel Girl thing.

Counter to your point, my friends have played from the beginning and have pretty much everything with gold and hundreds of commands points banked and they weep for new content on a daily basis.

My PVP team right now (both off and def) @ level 200 (Rating: 988 Top 8.72%):

Power Armor Bruiser Agent, Havok, WCP Inf

Shepard Staff, Scroll of Bologna, Sinister Scepter, Kuzuri.

Agent is in a support role as Astral Tank de-buffer with minor heals and extra turns for Havok and WCP.

I heard Rescue got a nerf and can't remove stun now:

Miscellaneous Fixes
Panacea Response no longer removes Stunned or Exhausted
Increased the duration of Pain by 1 round (applies only to Squirrel Girl's Pain Train ability)

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?337091-2013-8-29-Forum-Patch-Notes-Squirrel-Girl

Shookies fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Aug 30, 2013

• Locked thread